Review Mi Band 7 Pro

stan101

I have been using the Mi band 7 Pro for a little while as a replacement for my Mi Band 7 that had a screen failure after 6 months. So far I am impressed with the the screen. The extra screen width really increases the size of texts on notifications. I also like that there is an option for apps to be in two columns with just icons or one column with text beside it.

GPS locked on suprisingly quickly and was very accurate on my cycling rides. I won't use always on screen and I'm guessing I will get about 6 days on one charge with 3 training sessions of 40 minutes using GPS per week. But I will report more on that in a few weeks.

The band is comfortable and so far I am very happy with it. I paid $114 AUD for the global version.

The band will not currently pair with ZEPP of Zepp Life apps. It will only pair with Mi Fitness. The good news is that Mi Fitness allows you to connect to Strava and that has worked well.

With my Mi Band 4, 6 and 7 I was able to connect through Zepp app to Strava. After the initial connection, I could unpair Zepp and go back to using Zepp Life (or Mi Fit) and data would still parse to Strava. One benefit of Strava is that it collates altitude data. And then that altitude data then returns into Zepp and Zepp Life apps. Once connected to Strava data from work outs is synced on Zepp and Zepp Life no matter which app the bands are pair with.

With Mi Band 7 Pro, Mi Fitness also has altitude data and so far it looks very accurate. All in all, I am very happy with this new band.

Hi, how did you connect Mi Band 7 Pro with Strava? I'm currently on Mi Band 8 CN and maybe it will work

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu