Discussion Mi Band 8 | Original Firmwares

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Band 8 | Original Firmwares

All Official Stable Firmwares for Mi Band 8.

Codenames
★ miwear.watch.m66: Mi Band 8 CN.
miwear.watch.m66dsn: Mi Band 8 CN Disney 100th Anniversary.
miwear.watch.m66gl: Mi Band 8 Global.
miwear.watch.m66gln: Mi Band 8 Global?.
miwear.watch.m66nfc: Mi Band 8 CN NFC.
miwear.watch.m66tc: Mi Band 8 ?.

Firmwares
⤳ Firmware: 1.5.190.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
1.Fixed known issues

⤳ Firmware: 1.3.176.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
1. Added Frisbee motion algorithm (requires updating the App to the latest version)
2. Added somatosensory game vibration feedback (requires updating the App to the latest version)
3. Added two fun dials - "Broken Peace" and "Boxing Challenge"
4. Added vitality value widget
5. Added do not disturb sleep function
6. Added support for public transportation cards in Lanzhou and Tibet
7. Added display of charging records on the App (requires updating the App to the latest version)
8. Added NFC card swiping feedback
9. Optimized the stability and reconnection experience of connecting to iPhone
10. Fixed other known issues.

⤳ Firmware: 1.2.138.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
1.Optimized vibration experience.
2.Fixed stability issues.
3.Fixed IOS message notification delay.
4.Enhanced algorithm accuracy.
5.Fixed the issue of delay in automatic screen awakening and music control on the phone (requires updating the Phone Companion and Fitness App to the June version for the full experience).

⤳ Firmware: 1.1.122.
⤳ Changelog
(From BandBBS):
Code:
1.新增支持微信支付 (Add support for WeChat payment)
2.优化续航策略,提升续航时间 (Optimize battery life strategy and improve battery life)
3.新增更多小组件,优化显示(将影响当前布局)(Add more widgets and optimize the display (will affect the current layout))
4.新增消息通知展示部分emoji表情 (Add message notification to display some emoji expressions)
5.新增运动报告展示更多数据(元气值、训练负荷、恢复时长)(Added sports reports to show more data (vital value, training load, recovery time))
6.优化健康功能显示和引导 (Optimize the health function display and guidance)
7.新增元气值累计达标提醒 (Added a reminder that the accumulated vitality value has reached the standard)
8.修复其他已知问题 (Fix other known problems)

Download Firmwares
★ Original Mi Band 8 Firmwares: Mega Folder.

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

Last edited:

NiTroGen

I've just got my Mi Band 8 CN and it has been updated to firmware version 1.2.138:

It has the same changelog as 1.1.238. Could it be a typo in the first post?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
New Firmware added to Mega folder!

⤳ Changelog:

Code:
1. Added Frisbee motion algorithm (requires updating the App to the latest version)
2. Added somatosensory game vibration feedback (requires updating the App to the latest version)
7. Added display of charging records on the App (requires updating the App to the latest version)

Adwin

I can try, i've global and CN version but how to global bin file? .../com.xiaomi.wearable/download/miwear.watch.m66gl i've got file 7217d.... without extension

dode86

For global fw update try with this app MiFitness_3.20.2i_m0tral_v130u.apk
Search on Google, first result. Just download the app, uninstall official mi fitness app. Install the downloaded app and just follow the steps from de app. The update will appear by default.
After the update is finished, uninstall MiFitness_3.20.2i_m0tral_v130u.apk, install the official app, select your country , reset the band and pair it again. My band has my language, Romanian.
View attachment 18401

Last edited:

Adwin

True, found that solution yesterday, all global languages are avalible. Update taking long time about 2-3min (don't remember exactly)

NiTroGen

For global fw update try with this app MiFitness_3.20.2i_m0tral_v130u.apk
Search on Google, first result. Just download the app, uninstall official mi fitness app. Install the downloaded app and just follow the steps from de app. The update will appear by default.
After the update is finished, uninstall MiFitness_3.20.2i_m0tral_v130u.apk, install the official app, select your country , reset the band and pair it again. My band has my language, Romanian.
View attachment 18401
Thank you for this information. I can confirm that this method works perfectly!

My CN band got the global firmware, connected to the European server (Greece), and I had the option to select its display language!

dode86

My band it is NFC version, but now i don't see the Card tab in Mi fitness and it's showing either in the band.
If I change de region to CN, the band disconnect and doesn't connect back util i chage back the region.

My band it is NFC version, but now i don't see the Card tab in Mi fitness and it's showing either in the band.
If I change de region to CN, the band disconnect and doesn't connect back util i chage back the region.
Yeap because you converted band from CN to GL

I would like Mi Band 8 NFC Global - there is no way of using NFC in Europe for paying when I do the Firmware switch (from CN to Global), right? And do you think they will release 8 NFC Global before Christmas?

Shashin123

Mi Band 8 | Original Firmwares

All Official Stable Firmwares for Mi Band 8.

Codenames
★ miwear.watch.m66: Mi Band 8 CN.
miwear.watch.m66dsn: Mi Band 8 CN Disney 100th Anniversary.
miwear.watch.m66gl: Mi Band 8 Global.
miwear.watch.m66gln: Mi Band 8 Global?.
miwear.watch.m66nfc: Mi Band 8 CN NFC.
miwear.watch.m66tc: Mi Band 8 ?.

Firmwares
⤳ Changelog:

Code:

⤳ Firmware: 1.2.138.
⤳ Changelog:

Code:
1.Optimized vibration experience.
2.Fixed stability issues.
3.Fixed IOS message notification delay.
4.Enhanced algorithm accuracy.
5.Fixed the issue of delay in automatic screen awakening and music control on the phone (requires updating the Phone Companion and Fitness App to the June version for the full experience).

⤳ Firmware: 1.1.122.
⤳ Changelog
(From BandBBS):
Code:
1.新增支持微信支付 (Add support for WeChat payment)
2.优化续航策略,提升续航时间 (Optimize battery life strategy and improve battery life)
3.新增更多小组件,优化显示(将影响当前布局)(Add more widgets and optimize the display (will affect the current layout))
4.新增消息通知展示部分emoji表情 (Add message notification to display some emoji expressions)
5.新增运动报告展示更多数据(元气值、训练负荷、恢复时长)(Added sports reports to show more data (vital value, training load, recovery time))
6.优化健康功能显示和引导 (Optimize the health function display and guidance)
7.新增元气值累计达标提醒 (Added a reminder that the accumulated vitality value has reached the standard)
8.修复其他已知问题 (Fix other known problems)

Download Firmwares
★ Original Mi Band 8 Firmwares: Mega Folder.

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.
Hello guys, so I had a mi band 8 CN version, Successfully converted to Global version thanks to m0tral.... So I converted it to test out the global version, So I changed my mind & wanted to revert back to Chinese original version, I downloaded the latest firmware file for mi band8 CN version which you guys provided above, is there a way to flash it so that I can revert back to Chinese version, any help really appreciated! Thanks❤️👍 notify & fitness or notify for Xiaomi app doesn't allow it, any help, thanks👍

Hello guys, so I had a mi band 8 CN version, Successfully converted to Global version thanks to m0tral.... So I converted it to test out the global version, So I changed my mind & wanted to revert back to Chinese original version, I downloaded the latest firmware file for mi band8 CN version which you guys provided above, is there a way to flash it so that I can revert back to Chinese version, any help really appreciated! Thanks❤️👍 notify & fitness or notify for Xiaomi app doesn't allow it, any help, thanks👍
If you know Russian you can ask on telegram if you can do something like that

Hi again, he now provides this option but it costs around 3 EUR

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal