News Mi Bands 5 & Amazfit Bands | All versions

You can find here a detailed review for the Amazfit Band 5.
Σας φέραμε πρώτοι την διεθνή έκδοση του Amazfit Band 5. Δείτε τι και πως....(φωτό+video)
Only one thing to mention to @MagicalUnicorn . I use your Zepp,the latest version and when I try to enter settings for the Amazfit Band, the app FC in my Mi 10. Will try it and at my Mi 8, to see if it is a combination with Android 11. Just for the record, with GTR works perfectly the app at my Mi 10.
Regarding the blood oxygen 4-5% difference from your video review - I'm pretty sure Honor band 5 is not very accurate as well, I get mixed readings from it all the time. it could show 94% and then I just reseat the band on my wrist and I get 97-99% .

Maddoctor

Regarding the blood oxygen 4-5% difference from your video review - I'm pretty sure Honor band 5 is not very accurate as well, I get mixed readings from it all the time. it could show 94% and then I just reseat the band on my wrist and I get 97-99% .
I have reviewed several gadgets which support saturation and never had that difference. I guess need optimization.

tomerr

@Maddoctor thanks, I've just watched it. since I couldn't understand a word, could you give me the highlights after the new firmware upgrade? the blood oxygen result looks pretty good (99% vs 98% on your medical device if I recall correctly), and still no Alexa option . anything else?

Maddoctor

@Maddoctor thanks, I've just watched it. since I couldn't understand a word, could you give me the highlights after the new firmware upgrade? the blood oxygen result looks pretty good (99% vs 98% on your medical device if I recall correctly), and still no Alexa option . anything else?
Yes, haven't found time to make an english version. Well saturation works well, no Alexa, the vibration is very very strong and it has a very good of battery management. These are the highlights of the video. Must find time to make the english version

Trusted Store

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,790 52.9%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,002 29.6%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 592 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arpit100000