Question Mi Fit 3.4.2 new Mi Band 3 firmware v1.2.0.8

Spidey

Hello guys.

Fyi, i got an update for mi fit 3.4.2 on my redminote , as soon as i launched it, my mi band 3 update to a new firmware, v1.2.0.8... ;(
Of course and sadly the watch is back in Chinese version. i hoped for an official english version, but obviously it's still too soon.
The mi band pair with my redminote had the english firmware v1.1.0.15 i used the modified mi fit to flash it.

Right after this update, i checked my iPhone and my second mi band 3 , with ios the mi fit app version is still 3.4.1, the mi band 3 didn't update and the french firmware (v1.1.0.14 installed with gadgetbridge ) still work like a charm.

I wonder if i can roll back mi fit to 3.4.1 and downgrade the new firmware 1.2.0.8 to the english one v1.1.0.14, is it safe, or it's better to wait for a new custom one?

Anyways, thank for your for your work and for the customs firmware. ;)

Carl

Staff member
Hello guys.

Fyi, i got an update for mi fit 3.4.2 on my redminote , as soon as i launched it, my mi band 3 update to a new firmware, v1.2.0.8... ;(
Of course and sadly the watch is back in Chinese version. i hoped for an official english version, but obviously it's still too soon.
The mi band pair with my redminote had the english firmware v1.1.0.15 i used the modified mi fit to flash it.

Right after this update, i checked my iPhone and my second mi band 3 , with ios the mi fit app version is still 3.4.1, the mi band 3 didn't update and the french firmware (v1.1.0.14 installed with gadgetbridge ) still work like a charm.

I wonder if i can roll back mi fit to 3.4.1 and downgrade the new firmware 1.2.0.8 to the english one v1.1.0.14, is it safe, or it's better to wait for a new custom one?

Anyways, thank for your for your work and for the customs firmware. ;)
Sorry to hear that. We will solve the problem soon, don't worry

Spidey

it was fast, i just installed the new custom firmware 1.2.0.8 and it works like a charm. :D
Great work guys thank you.

Carl

Staff member
After back to Dutch, the icons will back to chines
For this problem, there is one idea can solve it. The problem comes from the Mi fit app itself, not come from the firmware.

If your Mi fit app is 3.4.2 (or 3.4.4.1), you can use GadgetBridge with our customs firmware 1.2.0.8 to flash your band to the language you want.

Then unpair your band with Mi fit app, after that, delete the Mi fit app. Download from here: MI FIT 3.4.1(previous version). Install it and connect your band with the app. Then I think, the "Chinese ???? problem" has been solved.

If you have any problems about that, follow this thread. Thanks

Is there a way to display the caller id after flashing with your custom firmware?
In the mi fit app the option for caller id in my language is not there. Only in the english version.
Also i would like to translate the custom firmware to Bulgarian. How can i do that? Thanks!

Virat

I updated firmware and resource from a third party app MI BAND MASTER which is available on Google play store but after that I am facing problems connecting my mi band 3 (indian version) to my phone from both the apps (mi fit and mi band master).
Is there any way through which I can go back to my originally installed official MI FIRMWARE? Or any other solution
PLEASE HELP ME

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29