Tutorial miband4 watchface tools

Maddoctor

I made the guide that I have at iTechNews.gr in Greek, in english. Whoever wants to try it by himself, can use this video. Don't forget to Like my video and subscribe to my Channel

Just4Now

Hello @ All !

Anyone here can say how to change the Language from a Watch Face Theme ? I want to change it to German, i have the German Custom Firmware on my mi Band 4 and evrything is in German, just when i use a custom Watch Face the Day shows TH for Thursday and not DO for the German Word "Donnerstag"... Any help ?

And sorry for my bad english ;-)

Thanks !

thankkien

Hello @ All !

Anyone here can say how to change the Language from a Watch Face Theme ? I want to change it to German, i have the German Custom Firmware on my mi Band 4 and evrything is in German, just when i use a custom Watch Face the Day shows TH for Thursday and not DO for the German Word "Donnerstag"... Any help ?

And sorry for my bad english ;-)

Thanks !
You can download some watch faces here:
Fresh - Mi Band 4 | Amazfit WatchFaces catalog
and use this to customize it again :
MiBandWFTool - Amazfit Watch faces forum
The watch face theme is just a bin file. It is a collection of multiple images and a json file to locate them.
You can change the image and keep the json file intact if the layout doesn't change

Just4Now

Thanks but that i know allready, i make a couple of Themes now but i cant find a Solution for the Language, when i try to change all the Files after extracting the Bin on my Desktop PC (with BipTool) and Photoshop (png max compressed) the Bin goes over 500kb and i cant sync the Theme to my Watch. And with watchface tools no Option for Language.

Any help for this ?

Thanks for every Tip ;-)

thankkien

Thanks but that i know allready, i make a couple of Themes now but i cant find a Solution for the Language, when i try to change all the Files after extracting the Bin on my Desktop PC (with BipTool) and Photoshop (png max compressed) the Bin goes over 500kb and i cant sync the Theme to my Watch. And with watchface tools no Option for Language.

Any help for this ?

Thanks for every Tip ;-)
Please use the software I share. They have 2 versions, a shortened version, a full version. The bin files will change depending on the quality you choose.

Can you send me via your bin file, I think I will help

For language issues, all bin files are currently only available in two languages for English and Chinese. Depending on which language your miband4 is using, correct the image of the respective language.

Last edited:

fprietog

who can help me to design watchface with one of my photo
The photo must be 120x240 pixels. For instance resizing your photo directly to that size (compacted) and using Notify & Fitness builtin templates you could get something like this in seconds:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui