APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.10 - Mi Band 3 & 4

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Google Account Connection is not working
Why
It seems that the modded versions of Mi Fit apps don't work with Google Sign-ins. I suggest signing up with the Email and Password and use that to login using modded Mi Fit apps. It works fine with this method.
You're right :). Also you can login with Mi Account ;).

Tell me please. After installing this version of MiFit, will the bracelet be updated? And if updated it will remain in Russian?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Tell me please. After installing this version of MiFit, will the bracelet be updated? And if updated it will remain in Russian?
Depend of what version you use. With "No update" versions you will not have update, else you will have Stable update, like Official Mi Fit.

How do I upgrade the CN ROM to the International?
Or is there any way to force Portuguese to use even with Rom CN
Flash Firmware 1.0.7.10 with Resources v66 for have your Mi Band 4 in Portuguese.
Tutorial here : Mi Band 4 - How to flash Firmware/Resources/Font.

farcon

hi, when i installed 4.0.10 v2. Will my bracelet be updated to beta version 1.0.7.04?

What I need is the Turkish character problem solution.
edit:
how is your 4.0.10v2 version different from the official version? I've uninstalled the official version now and installed your software, but my band still appears in the 10616 version. 17014 did not receive the beta update. Did I do something wrong?

edit2:
I installed 1.7.04 via notify mobile app and solved my Turkish character problem. I also installed your no update version. thank you update does not downgrade the version. but my problem was that I was following whatsapp conversations from the notification and you turned it off. I can only see the last one sent. how can i fix it.

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
hi, when i installed 4.0.10 v2. Will my bracelet be updated to beta version 1.0.7.04?

What I need is the Turkish character problem solution.
edit:
how is your 4.0.10v2 version different from the official version? I've uninstalled the official version now and installed your software, but my band still appears in the 10616 version. 17014 did not receive the beta update. Did I do something wrong?
Modified don't update automatically to Beta Firmware.

If you want use a Beta Firmware, there is a tutorial : Mi Band 4 - How to flash Firmware/Resources/Font.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
thank you can you answer edit2
and
notifications do not get stable. I didn't have a problem with the original mi fit.
my phone huawei
Use No update v1 ;). Notification filters will be fixed in the next Modified Mi Fit.

farcon

Use No update v1 ;). Notification filters will be fixed in the next Modified Mi Fit.
thank you all notifications in v1 are coming but. in the original mi fit software, whatsapp 3 notification: mike: asdasd scroll screen, neymar: asdasd scroll screen, messi: asasd scroll screen was.

in your version: whatsapp 3 notification mike: asdasd scroll screen, whatsapp 2 notification, neymar: asdasd scroll screen, whatsapp 1 notification messi: asasd scroll screen

will this be the solution?

edit:
another question when I go to my profile, my devices, when I click on band 4, says the data is synchronized every time. but the original program did not write that much syncing.

edit2: problem solved by phone restart

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit v4 is released !

★ Links to Modified Mi Fit v2 are deleted.

Changelog :
⤳ Notifications filters are improved.
Emoticons support for Custom Font with emoticons.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui