APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.14 - All in One

I've found a bug between synchronization time and current one. Synchronization time is taken from server or from the system?

View attachment 8800
On phone you have GMT +1 time.
I think synchronization is on GMT time.
The same -1hour error is in official app too
for 1hour error check your time setting mack it auto or by network and the location for weather in Mi Fit

that's not a bug hart rat doesn't chick continue its chick when it's feeling it needs (like when you do an activity) or every how you set it so it shows the last time it checked your hart rat

Last edited:
Hello, I just installed the latest mi fit(4.0.14) but when I click to update my mi band 4 the app just comes back to the previous screen and I don't know what to do... any ideas? i have a mi 9t

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, I just installed the latest mi fit(4.0.14) but when I click to update my mi band 4 the app just comes back to the previous screen and I don't know what to do... any ideas? i have a mi 9t
Enable OTA update option in Settings ^^.

lord_dizzy

On phone you have GMT +1 time.
I think synchronization is on GMT time.
That time discrepancy happens also on countrys with GMT+2. Here sync appears as GMT+1 hour. Sure it's a bug from their side... and has nothing to do with intervals between measurements, as that is an instant value!

Samjamsam

Hi , thank you so much for your work the app is nice by there is a small issue .. i don't get snapchat notifications even after reinstalling the app .. with that notify and fitness other app i can get snap notifications .. do you think this is a bug or my own issue.. thank you all 💜

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi , thank you so much for your work the app is nice by there is a small issue .. i don't get snapchat notifications even after reinstalling the app .. with that notify and fitness other app i can get snap notifications .. do you think this is a bug or my own issue.. thank you all 💜
With Official Mi Fit you have Snapchat notifications ?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui