APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.15 - All in One

Hovacane

Thanks for this great app @MagicalUnicorn

Unfortunately I'm facing one problem, When selecting the Arabic language in the 'force language' section, the notification always missing the first letter.

For example if i get a text from a friend that says "Hello" it will appear in the smartwatch as "ello".

Even messages in Arabic are missing the first letter of the notification.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Thanks for this great app @MagicalUnicorn

Unfortunately I'm facing one problem, When selecting the Arabic language in the 'force language' section, the notification always missing the first letter.

For example if i get a text from a friend that says "Hello" it will appear in the smartwatch as "ello".

Even messages in Arabic are missing the first letter of the notification.
What smartband ?
Also, do you use custom Firmware/Resources ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
What ' s the different between " all in one " and " all in one 1.5 "
Post #14.

Mi Band 4
No, no custom Firmware/Resources
Can confirm I have the same problem, No custom Firmware, Resources only for Hebrew support, no other modification. So, it happens both with Arabic and Hebrew
I tried with latest Stable Firmware 1.0.9.30, I don't have problem for Telegram notifications with Arabic smartband language.
Do you have the problem for notifications from all applications ?
Also, what's you Firmware version, and do you have the problem with Official Mi Fit too ?

tomazf8

it works in force language mode but not in slovenian language. can you add slovenian language, please? i can help with a translation

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
is there support for Slovenian language?
I don't understand about what support you talk.
it works in force language mode but not in slovenian language. can you add slovenian language, please? i can help with a translation
Do you mean translate Settings page in Slovenian ? If yes I can send you English translations for you translate them in Slovenian ^^.

tomazf8

I don't understand about what support you talk.

Do you mean translate Settings page in Slovenian ? If yes I can send you English translations for you translate them in Slovenian ^^.
i am asking if tehre is possibility for slovenian language to be added to force language list

thank you :)

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
i am asking if tehre is possibility for slovenian language to be added to force language list

thank you :)
Slovenian language isn't supported by Mi Bands/Amazfit Smartwatches, so no, it's useless ^^.

tomazf8

Slovenian language isn't supported by Mi Bands/Amazfit Smartwatches, so no, it's useless ^^.
i saw that it can be somehow replaced with Polish language in mb4 version, but my mi band is with nfc. Can I do it somehow also with your modified version of mi fit? and with which version on slovenian resource?

thank you

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui