APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.0.17 - All in One

zuzuzu

Hi,

I'm using amazfit bip, tried to force Hebrew and seems like nothing happen.
Should I use a specific firmware version for this to work ?
Should I have a specific font to see notifications in Hebrew ? (because at the moment I see them reversed)
tried the font from mi band 4 form but it just made message to appear like ????.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi,

I'm using amazfit bip, tried to force Hebrew and seems like nothing happen.
Should I use a specific firmware version for this to work ?
Should I have a specific font to see notifications in Hebrew ? (because at the moment I see them reversed)
tried the font from mi band 4 form but it just made message to appear like ????.
Force language option can only force language available with your Firmware version.
With Mi Band 4 you must force Arabic language to get Hebrew displayed in RTL, with Amazfit Bip I don't know :).
And Custom Font for Mi Band 4 is for Mi Band 4.

zuzuzu

The thing is mi fit installs different firmwares depending on my phone language. If I set my phone to use Hebrew as it's default language mi fit installs a firmware that lets me see Hebrew messages but if I switch phone language to English mi fit installs a firmware that shows messages reversed. I though force language will prevent this. Any idea how can I set my phone to English and force mi fit to think it's set to Hebrew?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
The thing is mi fit installs different firmwares depending on my phone language. If I set my phone to use Hebrew as it's default language mi fit installs a firmware that lets me see Hebrew messages but if I switch phone language to English mi fit installs a firmware that shows messages reversed. I though force language will prevent this. Any idea how can I set my phone to English and force mi fit to think it's set to Hebrew?
Set your smartphone language to Hebrew to get Hebrew Firmware then disable OTA update. Then you will be able to change your smartphone language without lose the Hebrew Firmware, normally ^^.

zuzuzu

Forcing language on a firmware without this language does nothing or forces another language?

I'm getting Spanish when forcing English so trying to get a bit more details.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Forcing language on a firmware without this language does nothing or forces another language?

I'm getting Spanish when forcing English so trying to get a bit more details.
If you force a language not available with your Firmware version, your Smartband/Smartband will use the default Firmware language (English or Chinese with Mi Bands).

You're sure you not missclicked on Spanish (option just after English) ^^ ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Just double checked. Also clicked Czech which is one before English and got Spanish
It mean your current Firmware have Spanish as default language and not include English :ROFLMAO:. You installed Hebrew Firmware then disabled OTA update ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
ok i preferred to ask 😉
Because Modified Mi Fit is based on Mi Fit Play Store version, I always release in the first week after Play Store public release, normally.
Sometimes before, like I did for 4.0.17 and like I will do today for 4.1.0.

So, it's unecessary ask before one week after Play Store release.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999