APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.4.0 - All in One

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Too bad :-(
Tried Czech in Mi Fit and now Español with custom resources with Czech translation. Still small font...so no hope for a fix in future? Only as official update?
One solution can be enable "Latin notifications" option, so no accented letters, only big font will be used with English/Chinese.
Isn't a bug :).

tomini

One solution can be enable "Latin notifications" option, so no accented letters, only big font will be used with English/Chinese.
Isn't a bug :).
Damn...but as I see in pictures MB4 had them normal. So what is the issue?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Damn...but as I see in pictures MB4 had them normal. So what is the issue?
Like I said, isn't a bug.

It's the normal way to work with Mi Band 5, all characters considered like "unsupported" with big font are take from small font. With Mi Band 4 if a character isn't supported with big font it just display a square box.

Require to verify because I'm not sure about that, but it seem it can be modified because it's from Firmware.

tomini

Like I said, isn't a bug.

It's the normal way to work with Mi Band 5, all characters considered like "unsupported" with big font are take from small font. With Mi Band 4 if a character isn't supported with big font it just display a square box.

Require to verify because I'm not sure about that, but it seem it can be modified because it's from Firmware.
Ok, thanks a lot.
Wanted to help and still want. But I'm confused in the resource and firmware files, so I'll have to wait. At least the translation was ok :D

Skyrider

Is it normal when attempting to update the band through the all in one app, it just goes back to the main menu? It didn't update anything.

Skyrider

Ah, awesome. Thanks!

The only thing I cannot figure out why it's not automatically recording stress tests when you are in resting. I've enabled it in the app settings, but it's not tracking it.

Btw.. random question, as I can't figure this one out either. I can't seem to remove weight profiles.. Is this normal?

c6doki

Hi!
Thanks to all the effort MagicalUnicorn does with these apps! Updated from 4.3.1 to this yesterday and today I've turned it on and when I opened and press to my device than just a black screen come up and app doesn't respond. Any body else have had the same problem? I think I put back 4.3.1 because that was fine.

Skyrider

I noticed that the Mi Fit drains A LOT of battery by constant using the GPS for no reason (without any activity enabled). Anyway this can be altered/fixed in the modified version?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi!
Thanks to all the effort MagicalUnicorn does with these apps! Updated from 4.3.1 to this yesterday and today I've turned it on and when I opened and press to my device than just a black screen come up and app doesn't respond. Any body else have had the same problem? I think I put back 4.3.1 because that was fine.
Try clear cache and data, then uninstall and reinstall app.
By the way, if you have a crash log send me it, else I will not be able to help you more.

I noticed that the Mi Fit drains A LOT of battery by constant using the GPS for no reason (without any activity enabled). Anyway this can be altered/fixed in the modified version?
No difference for me about battery drain with GPS always enabled.
And no, I can do nothing for that.
You don't enabled automatic weather location ^^ ?

c6doki

Try clear cache and data, then uninstall and reinstall app.
By the way, if you have a crash log send me it, else I will not be able to help you more.
Thanks for tha fast answer!
I tried and delete all the above and give it another shot. It looks OK now but as I said yesterday it was fine just messed up in the morning.
I have a Sams A70 but never got this kind of problem. NM, I keep "testing".
Wish You the best!
Cheers from Hungary!

Ps.: Today morning was the same, again black screen and app not respond. 🤔

Last edited:

Maddoctor

This version when I try to enter settings for my mi band 5 to set language, the app crashes. I have Xiaomi 10 with Android 11 MIUI 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maddoctor

It just reboot the app, nothing shows. Does the same like when setting screen unlocking

nekous

I would like to ask about unlocking NFC, I bought a Mi Band 5 NFC and I would like to use cards, but even in this application is the function locked for my region (Czech Republic) any ideas how to unlock it?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I would like to ask about unlocking NFC, I bought a Mi Band 5 NFC and I would like to use cards, but even in this application is the function locked for my region (Czech Republic) any ideas how to unlock it?
NFC only for China. It seem there is no way really to unlock it.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00