APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 5.1.0 - All in One

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit 5.1.0

★ One application, all features ★

Features
Caller ID for messages and calls works with all phone system languages.
Weather informations in the same language as the phone system language (For all languages).
Czech weather informations from @MRMR Modified Mi Fit.
Mi Blaze Unlock available for all regions.

Emoticons support for Custom Font with emoticons.
Less double notifications for Line, Telegram and Whatsapp applications
(English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages) !
⤳ Instagram icon for notifications from Instander application.
⤳ Mail icon for notifications from Mail.ru, MyMail, Outlook, Samsung Email and Spark applications.
⤳ Telegram icon for notifications from BGram, Catogram, Graph Messenger, Plus Messenger, Telegram Beta, Telegram X and TurboTel Pro applications.
⤳ VKontakte icon for notifications from Sova 5, Sova Lite and VTosters applications.

⤳ Button in Settings page to get your device Auth Key.

Customizable features
(Profile -> *Smartband/Smartwatch name* -> Settings)
Force Smartband/Smartwatch language option (for devices that not support the official Language option).
Automatic online update option
(disabled by default).

Latin music information option (disabled by default).
Music information without emoticons option
(disabled by default).
Uppercase music information option (disabled by default).

Latin notifications option (disabled by default).
Notifications without emoticons option
(disabled by default).
Uppercase notifications option (disabled by default).

Force weather language option (disabled by default).
Latin notifications option (disabled by default).
Uppercase notifications option (disabled by default).

Previews of customizable features

Bugs unsolved
★ "Unlock Screen" function Force Close (FC).
★ Google Account connection doesn't work.

Credits
Settings page translations :
★ Croatian :
@MASVA.
★ Czech :
@rendal.
★ English :
@MagicalUnicorn.
★ French :
@MagicalUnicorn.
★ Hebrew :
@1immortal.
★ Hindi :
@aBStRAcTIrIs007.
★ Hungarian :
@ViBE.
★ Italian :
@Alexupdating.
★ Persian :
@NightWolf.
★ Portuguese (Brazilian) :
@JuniorPassos.
★ Russian :
Korneich (@Alex_N).
★ Slovak :
@xpaulos2.
★ Spanish :
@Pearljamero & Pau.
★ Thai :
@dnee.
★ Turkish :
@techgenius & @ercantarum.
★ Vietnamese :
@chienkd.

Download
¡¡¡ If you currently have an older version than Modified Mi Fit 4.8.1,
you must uninstall it to install this version !!!

Mi Fit 5.1.0 - All in One 2.0 (Mega)

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

If you have a problem, it's certainly resolved in FAQ.
Read others comments and FAQ before post a problem !

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Like Modified Mi Fit 5.0.2, this Modified Mi Fit is based on Play Store version, so there is Google Fit synchronization in the application :).

Every time I click on update It gets me back to the menu and it doesnt update

Last edited by a moderator:

longgo

Any suggestion how can I force the application to be at same language as the phone?
What i mean is : the phone use Bulgarian language. After installing that app or that from google play store, it show all menu and description texts in English.
As it is open, if switch phone language to Russian, German, Polish after few seconds the application turn into the same language. Even the bracelet is not paired or connected.
By using apktool.jar was able to recover the res folder, and seems inside there are plenty of language packs including Bulgarian. Yet somehow it doesnt get right data from the system locale to turn it ON.
I decide to swap the _en lang folder with _bg one and in that way the default will be already in bulgarian but hell no. I can`t manage to compile it again.
I try the application on phones with Android 4.4.4, 5.1 , and 10 and despite they are in set in Bulgarian, phone is restarted and then the apk installed again it stay in English..
The phones are not rooted, and cant use Xposed framework to force it into some language
Any suggestion is welcome. Perhaps I missing the obvious..

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Fit 5.1.0 updated (2.0)!

Changelog :
⤳ Facebook icon for Facebook Lite notications.
⤳ Instagram icon for Instagram Lite notifications.
⤳ Messenger icon for Messenger Lite notifications.
⤳ Skype icon for Skype Beta notifications.
⤳ Twitter icon for Twitter Lite notifications.
⤳ Whatsapp icon for Whatsapp Business notifications.
English and Turkish notification filters improved.
If you don't enable "Force weather language" option, Weather city will be in same language as smartphone language
(instead be same as smartband/smartwatch language; If you enable/disable option, you have to modify weather city to other one in "Weather" page, sync data, then modify again to city you previously had in "Weather" page for Weather city language be modified in smartband/smartwatch).
If you don't enable "Force weather language" option, World clock city will be in same language as smartphone language
(instead be same as smartband/smartwatch language; If you enable/disable option, you have to add/delete one city in "World clock" page for World clock city language be modified in smartband/smartwatch).
Snooze mode option available for each alarm you set in application.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Since Mi Fit 5.2.0, there is this lib files added:
Code:
libantidebug-lib.so.
libantirepack-lib.so.
libcrypto-lib.so.
libsdk_patcher_jni.so.
libwhiteboxClient.so
About libwhiteboxClient.so, there is in application code Lcom/qihoo/jiagu/whitebox/client/. Jiagu is a tool to avoid app modification (as example, by only modifying application signature, application won't start after install).

There is maybe possibility to "bypass" Jiagu, but I will respect Huami decision and stop modify Mi Fit & Zepp applications.

I personally think use tool like Jiagu is a stupid idea, the only guys who modify their apps (like AeX, MifitTcxExport, All in One) do it to improve the user experience by enabling, adding and fixing functionalities that Huami hidden or never added/fixed. Instead of do all to avoid application modification it can be better Huami take care about user requests and reports...

Mi Fit 5.1.0 - All in One 2.0 is and will normally remain the last Mi Fit "All in One" version.

hoangtung

Since Mi Fit 5.2.0, there is this lib files added:
Code:
libantidebug-lib.so.
libantirepack-lib.so.
libcrypto-lib.so.
libsdk_patcher_jni.so.
libwhiteboxClient.so
About libwhiteboxClient.so, there is in application code Lcom/qihoo/jiagu/whitebox/client/. Jiagu is a tool to avoid app modification (as example, by only modifying application signature, application won't start after install).

There is maybe possibility to "bypass" Jiagu, but I will respect Huami decision and stop modify Mi Fit & Zepp applications.

I personally think use tool like Jiagu is a stupid idea, the only guys who modify their apps (like AeX, MifitTcxExport, All in One) do it to improve the user experience by enabling, adding and fixing functionalities that Huami hidden or never added/fixed. Instead of do all to avoid application modification it can be better Huami take care about user requests and reports...

Mi Fit 5.1.0 - All in One 2.0 is and will normally remain the last Mi Fit "All in One" version.
Hi,
Are there any ways to enable AQI ( Air Quality Index ) on mibands without create a Chinese account ?

hoangtung

Not related to region account but city. Choose a Chinese city to get AQI.
I have tested :)
I am from Ha Noi ( the capital city of vietnam ):
When I use chinese region account, I can see AQI
When I use other regions account, I can't see AQI
Furthermore, are there any method to see calendar without setting the band language to chinese ?
Best regards
Tung

N0R7H

It seems I can't log in with my google account with this version. The last I used was 4.9.0, and it seemed to work, but I don't know why, with this, when I try to log in, it keeps saying "Just a sec..."

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
It seems I can't log in with my google account with this version. The last I used was 4.9.0, and it seemed to work, but I don't know why, with this, when I try to log in, it keeps saying "Just a sec..."
Please read the thread.

N0R7H

Please read the thread.
I've read it, that's why I posted it. I've installed 5.1.0 and can't log in with google account, but I can log in with a Mi account and then add my google account.
Also, google fit doesn't update sleep time or steps from modified mi fit, but it does update the weight from the mi scale.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui