Question My mi band 4 is dying!

tomini

Discharge your Mi Band 4 completly, disable Bluetooth on your smartphone and fully charge it :).

In my case it was more simple, I received it completly discharged :p.
I found thread on Reddit, that Tools & MiBand app drains battery like crazy because it checks the MB4 battery percetage if it changed.

tomini

Discharge your Mi Band 4 completly, disable Bluetooth on your smartphone and fully charge it :).

In my case it was more simple, I received it completly discharged :p.
So yeah, many people say that Tools & Mi Band app asks MB4 for informations way more than MiFit. And I have both apps in the same time.
Do you know how to modify the MB4 v52 Czech resources to compqtible h FW 1.0.5.48? I believe it need to be V56 (V55)...
I'm despered, dont wanna ruin the battery.
Thank you <3

Vhaalion

Tried it too. It doesn't help. And Xiaomi told me they do not repair their bands, they told me to send it back where I bought it.

That's what I just did, and ordered another one from Amazon !

tomini

Tried it too. It doesn't help. And Xiaomi told me they do not repair their bands, they told me to send it back where I bought it.

That's what I just did, and ordered another one from Amazon !
Oh...if you use Tools & Mi Band, then it's the app fault. It drains battery like crazy.
Trying to find solution :-/

Vhaalion

Hey. If this can help anyone. I got my New band 4 from Amazon and the results in terms of Battery life is significantly différent. Lost around 5% (vs around 30% on my previous band 4) in 24h. Same settings, same watch face etc.

Guess it really had some kind of material issue, it'll be refunded. Thanks for the help anyways 😉

sable98

I bought a mi band 4 from aliexpress seller Hong Hong Goldaway. It is faulty although it is advertised that the battery lasts more than 20 days. it does not last even a day. I closed all the functions that might cause excessive batery usage such as heartrate track, alarms, screen brightness etc. Nothing changed. I asked for a refund but sending back the device costs half of the price of the device. As a refund I could only get 1/3 of the price. Think twice before you buy from aliexpress.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawelb16