Question No caller id or number on the MB4 !!!!!!!

arsi

There is nocaller id or number on the MB4 !!!!!!!
It's the 4th version of the Miband and Xiaomi is even doing rookie mistakes.

fprietog

I also have Mi Band 4 (Global) with Android and caller id is working fine.

Maybe Android version is the culprit: I'm using Oreo.

arsi

I'm using Pie , maybe as you said it's the android version. this is a proof that Xiaomi is not testing before selling.

stunt14

Working fine here too with Nougat. They can't test every phone with every rom in existance, with every band firmware, they'd never get any work done on anything else. Sounds like something is blocking it on your device.

arsi

Not every ROMs just Android Pie, all my friends around me have the same problem, you can see phone ringing , but no caller ID

arsi

So the problem is xiaomi's own rom MIUI , Mi friends and are running on miui, as I said, xiaomi don't test before release, when you do your test you start with your own rom and own smartphones. At Xiaomi the testers are the consumers.

If someone have a problem with caller id with Mi Band 4 like I had, should install aplication Mi Band Tools (little paid) but it's solves this problem. You must only change seetings.
I hope I helped :)

Artur
Poland

arsi

If someone have a problem with caller id with Mi Band 4 like I had, should install aplication Mi Band Tools (little paid) but it's solves this problem. You must only change seetings.
I hope I helped :)

Artur
Poland
Mi Band Tools Not working with Mi Band 4

I had the same problem no caller id no sms notification and a few other things. I moved from mi band 3 to 4 and messing around with the mi fit app I found that if I turn off and then turn on caller id sms notification and the other options it started working.

So you could try that, don't know if a uninstall of the app an reinstall does the same thing.

Hope it helps.

arsi

I had the same problem no caller id no sms notification and a few other things. I moved from mi band 3 to 4 and messing around with the mi fit app I found that if I turn off and then turn on caller id sms notification and the other options it started working.

So you could try that, don't know if a uninstall of the app an reinstall does the same thing.

Hope it helps.
Thank you for your help, I've tried all of these , but nothing, then I've installed "Tools & Mi Band" app from playstore and now it works Welland with mifit and also I've transferred all notifications to this app that you can configure better.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00