RES [Pangu][V102][0.4][UPDATED] Mi Band 6

Resources Version
Seems like synchronizing animation doesnt work for me, it still has green background instead of that purple, although tick animation has purple background :/

Gabri98

yeah me too it didnt work for me
It not depends by the res, do you know the animated breathing icon? it looks like it comes from firmware or mi fit i don't know, i have replaced all the res possible.. @aymenpeter @SPLESHER
However, when you finish to update or install anything it appears the purple icon succesfully but the updating icon it's not on the res the problem..

MrVR

It not depends by the res, do you know the animated breathing icon? it looks like it comes from firmware or mi fit i don't know, i have replaced all the res possible.. @aymenpeter @SPLESHER
However, when you finish to update or install anything it appears the purple icon succesfully but the updating icon it's not on the res the problem..
Yes he's right that's not even present in mi band 4 res too.

oh allright thank you for the clarification and btw thank you soo much i very like this resource

Thanks, the theme and the watchface is great. I really appreciate your hard work porting the theme.

I was just curious if the resource file contains also the PNGs for music player icons? Or they are stored somewhere in the firmware file? :)

Gabri98

Thanks, the theme and the watchface is great. I really appreciate your hard work porting the theme.

I was just curious if the resource file contains also the PNGs for music player icons? Or they are stored somewhere in the firmware file? :)

View attachment 15545
Already checked for this , in the res it is possible to replace volume icon but mi band 5 only support 4bit quality of these pngs.. and it's very low resolution so i decided to not put these icons of volume.
Other things about music player it's same except one png already replaced.
Please, check the preview image in the first page of the thread and see.
I have replaced only this.

noaheist

Welcome to the first port of MB6 UX, thanks @MagicalUnicorn for the Res file, please note: this is a first build.
Changelog:

• Icon pack
  • Animation
  • Facebook,Skype and Email new notification icons
  • Full new system icon interface
  • More than 140 icons of system , 100% ui interface View attachment 15471 View attachment 15472
Is the countdown sequence wrong? (3.. 2.. 1.. go)

noaheist

Welcome to the first port of MB6 UX, thanks @MagicalUnicorn for the Res file, please note: this is a first build.
Changelog:

• Icon pack
  • Animation
  • More than 140 icons of system , 100% ui interface View attachment 15471 View attachment 15472
please port this part also

noaheist

Changelog:

• Icon pack
  • Animation
hey! i realized that the icon of the 'status' is actually this symbol. please research and approve, and fix it

Gabri98

Last edited:
Is
Changelog:

• Icon pack
  • Animation
  • More than 140 icons of system , 0.4 complete transplant soon. View attachment 15471 View attachment 15472
Is this theme for mi band 4?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui