Question Problems with band 3

I am having issues all of the sudden with band 3. I am using custom 2.3.0.6 firmware. And app notify and fitness.
It worked ok before, now all of the sudden, i can't get to menus in band 3. Swype up and down doesnt work.

I updated to official latest firmware and now swype up and down works, but only stopwatch and countdown timer are available in band3 menu.
Now I am trying to switch to mi fit app, but now luck so far, with connecting with phone.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I am having issues all of the sudden with band 3. I am using custom 2.3.0.6 firmware. And app notify and fitness.
It worked ok before, now all of the sudden, i can't get to menus in band 3. Swype up and down doesnt work.

I updated to official latest firmware and now swype up and down works, but only stopwatch and countdown timer are available in band3 menu.
Now I am trying to switch to mi fit app, but now luck so far, with connecting with phone.
Unpair the band from Notify and Fitness and pair it once with Mi Fit. That should fix your issue

i even uninstalled the notify app, disconnected from bt known devices on phone. and still not success.

Tizigsysyks

Oh
First thing you posted this thread in the wrong forum
and I too faced the same prob. similar to this. I factory resetted my mi band 3 and doesnt allowed the mi fit to restore its settings after repairing it which lead to the loss of the steps, burned, dist. and again repaired it and let it do the settings restoration which helped you too try fact. reset or repairing....:D
hope it helps

Mr_BananaPants

i even uninstalled the notify app, disconnected from bt known devices on phone. and still not success.
Uninstalling the app doesn't mean unpairing. Did you flash the firmware with Notify and Fitness or GadgetBridge?

Mr_BananaPants

Oh
First thing you posted this thread in the wrong forum
and I too faced the same prob. similar to this. I factory resetted my mi band 3 and doesnt allowed the mi fit to restore its settings after repairing it which lead to the loss of the steps, burned, dist. and again repaired it and let it do the settings restoration which helped you too try fact. reset or repairing....:D
hope it helps
I moved the thread to the Mi Band 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

i reinstalled N&F app, but there is only change with new band, and reconnect option.

where is option of unpairing in N&F

Mr_BananaPants

i reinstalled N&F app, but there is only change with new band, and reconnect option.

where is option of unpairing in N&F
In the left menu, there's an option called "Replace with new Mi Band". This will unpair your band.

it doesnt work either, i chose that option replace with new band. and than uninstalled the app.

and sometimes on band there isnt icon, that it isn't connected with phone. (no bt connection)

Mr_BananaPants

it doesnt work either, i chose that option replace with new band. and than uninstalled the app.
Every time I got that problem, I just paired my Band with the original Mi Fit app and that fixed the issue every time.

Me too.

But now it doesn't work. Restared also my phone.
Even with phone off, my band didnt have that icon, that it isn't connected.

Mr_BananaPants

Me too.

But now it doesn't work. Restared also my phone.
Maybe you can try to unpair your band from Mi Fit and re-pair it (not to confuse with disconnect and re-connect) (it's the red button to unpair your band)

With gadgetbridge i was able to connect and factory reset band3 from app, since i didnt have that options on band.

Now all menus on band3 are back.
And even mift app worked in 1st time trying to connect.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkllkkll