Question scan chinese id card for use nfc?

mrasgari

hi
i have mi band 3 nfc and it is useless outside of china
i create mi account with china location and nfc menu in mi fit work
but when you add rfid card in last level mi fit want you scan chinese id card , and app verify card and you can not use fake card
anyone have idea how can skip this level or use another app for add rfid card?

rendal

Contributor
there is no way actually.
It doesn't exist until someone finds a way to do it.
Using another app is not the way, there is no support at this moment. I prefer the Mi Fit modification.

Last edited:

mrasgari

It doesn't exist until someone finds a way to do it.
Using another app is not the way, there is no support at this moment. I prefer the Mi Fit modification.
i think impossible is impossible
i have many idea but it is not easy
with programming background that i have. in mi fit when check id card is a "if" that check id card with api send information and wait for response
and read response if response was true accept card ind if it was false reject cart
if we can decompile app we can change this
or read packet that send app and read response
we can make proxy that change response ...

rendal

Contributor
with programming background that i have. in mi fit when check id card is a "if" that check id card with api send information and wait for response
and read response if response was true accept card ind if it was false reject cart
Nothing is impossible, it is a question of the availability of the resources and knowledge.
Mi Fit goes unpack and pack using APKtool and change the query address without the need for a proxy. Of course I speak hipothetically.

BRH501

Contributor
In fact, the nfc function does not require a Chinese ID card.
If you are only using the bus card feature, you do not need to verify the mainland ID card.
But using nfc to simulate the card's function, you need to verify the mainland ID card.
I think there may not be a good solution because it is a very serious thing in China.

rendal

Contributor
If you are only using the bus card feature, you do not need to verify the mainland ID card.
But using nfc to simulate the card's function, you need to verify the mainland ID card.
I think there may not be a good solution because it is a very serious thing in China.
The serious thing is everywhere, of course. NFC tag emulation is not illegal unless unauthorized use occurs. So the question is, how do you use the "bus card feature" for NFC tag emulation?

BRH501

Contributor
The serious thing is everywhere, of course. NFC tag emulation is not illegal unless unauthorized use occurs. So the question is, how do you use the "bus card feature" for NFC tag emulation?
The bus card refers to the bus card that is commonly used in mainland China.
The bus card is issued by Xiaomi Bus, which can only have one and can only be used to take the bus.

Maybe I am thinking, is it possible to log in to Xiaomi Sports through someone else's Xiaomi account(Has been verified), then carry out the analog card on this account, and then return the account?

ViBE

dude, i really want to make things work but if the NFC activation is attached to ID card authentication, a chinese ID card then no way to use worldwide since there is no source code. source code or reverse engineering. or Xiaomi unlock their services. no other ways.

mrasgari

dude, i really want to make things work but if the NFC activation is attached to ID card authentication, a chinese ID card then no way to use worldwide since there is no source code. source code or reverse engineering. or Xiaomi unlock their services. no other ways.
i have decompile mi fit apk and i found library for check id card validate
but in decompile you have not access to pure java and work become hard
if i was a android developer i done this work
but i am not give up and continue until reach my goal

mrasgari

but in where i live it is not important things i have many card that not related to my id card and in reality everyone can use that,why i cant use hardware that i buy outside of china?

rendal

Contributor
but in where i live it is not important things i have many card that not related to my id card and in reality everyone can use that,why i cant use hardware that i buy outside of china?
MB3 with NFC supports, what it supports, or does not support outside of China, this is the manufacturer's thing. Of course, you can use your hardware as you wish if it is not illegal. Specifically, the emulation of bank cards is unlawful without a license by bank card system operator. Similarly for example, BUS payment cards, but here it is not so clear. But emulating your NFC tag to open your door is completely legal.

rendal

Contributor
i have decompile mi fit apk and i found library for check id card validate
but in decompile you have not access to pure java and work become hard
if i was a android developer i done this work
but i am not give up and continue until reach my goal
Can you put a link for me to MIUI resources for unpack Mi Fit 4.0.2? Thank you very much in advance.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftaka2