Screen Protectors for Mi Band 3

Do you use Screen Protector for your Mi Band 3?

• Yes, it definitely should be used

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • No, it looks awful on band

Votes: 60 56.6%

• Total voters

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Screen Protectors
for Mi Band 3

When it comes to protecting your Mi Band 3 from bumps and scratches, you'll likely need a screen protector.

This thread is created to help people to decide which one to buy. A list of screen protectors for Band will be compiled here, and also a number of factors will be included such as longevity and durability, the material they’re made of, as well as how capable are they of preventing scratches.

If you bought a particluar screen protector or have information about it, do not hesitate, create post, and write all the benefits and drawbacks.
Don't forget to add links where you bought it from and photos ;)

Last edited:

cracker12

Contributor
i bought a mi band 3 a 2 screen protector. i don't know how look likes because still not arrived but a think that should be used to preserve the band. i post photo when i receive them and give my opinion

Carl

Staff member
i bought a mi band 3 a 2 screen protector. i don't know how look likes because still not arrived but a think that should be used to preserve the band. i post photo when i receive them and give my opinion
It will be good.
If fact, they are two kinds screen protector film from China now.
One is like this, on the button, it is empty :

The other one, full with the button:

Carl

Staff member
i already tested the mi band 3 for almost for 1 month, from the screen shows, the screen protector must be helpful.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carl

Staff member
the screen is that bad? The battery gives for 20 days?
The screen is easy to be scratched. And if you do not do anything with the mi band, it will standby more than 30 days, but I aways test it, so maybe using time less than 10 days.

cracker12

Contributor
The screen is easy to be scratched. And if you do not do anything with the mi band, it will standby more than 30 days, but I aways test it, so maybe using time less than 10 days.
Bad news then. the device get in in the bamd in both sides? is that one side can remove the sreen protector...

cracker12

Contributor
Well i received my mi band and screen protector today and de screen protector is a waste of money i post a photo later

Carl

Staff member
Well i received my mi band and screen protector today and de screen protector is a waste of money i post a photo later
I am not good at pasting screen protector for phones, and also very hard for me to paste films for mi band 3, I waste many pcs, then it final done well with much patience. Need paste it very carefully. After days using, I hate the films, then throught it, now my band looks not perfect screen.:ROFLMAO:

cracker12

Contributor
I am not good at pasting screen protector for phones, and also very hard for me to paste films for mi band 3, I waste many pcs, then it final done well with much patience. Need paste it very carefully. After days using, I hate the films, then throught it, now my band looks not perfect screen.:ROFLMAO:
I only use one, is not perfect, but while don't remove itself i left it in band. but not cover all screen

Xoloth

Contributor
Maybe using a liquid protector will be fine. I bought a screen protector with the button. If i dont like it i’ll use liquid protectors.

urbie

I received my Mi band yesterday with 2 free screen protectors but the only thing they caused is annoyance. How to stick a piece of stiff plastic on a round surface. Impossible ! I ordered new ones on Aliexpress who are shaped in the form of the Mi band. They look like the ones in post #3 and i hope these have a better fit and are easy to apply

Xoloth

Contributor
I ordered a screen protector which is cover button and edges but its smaller than it looks like so it doesnt covered all the screen. But protector is good. Its really feels nice.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
So it's still unclear if the band's screen is glass or plastic but a lot of people are complaining that their Mi Band 3 already got some scratches so I decided to buy a plastic screen protector for my band.

I bought my screen protector on Aliexpress but you can buy the same one here: Soft Screen Protector for Xiaomi Mi Band 3 2PCS - $1.03 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

The screen protector is just a small piece of soft plastic.
A lot of people say it's "impossible" to apply a screen protector on the Mi Band 3 because the screen is curved but it's definitely possible.

So to apply it you just have to clean the screen of your Mi Band and put the screen protector on it. When I applied it, there was a gap with air on the side because the screen was curved and the screen protector is flat. But after a day, it was gone.

This is how my Mi Band 3 looks like with the screen protector

Pros:
1. It will protect the screen (duh...)
2. If you want to sell the Band (maybe when the Mi Band 4 come's out) it's still a lot worth because it has no scratches on the screen so you can sell it for a higher price.
3. It's pretty easy to apply and you almost don't notice the screen protector.

Cons:
1. There is a chance there are air gaps on the sides because of the curved screen but they will disappear after a day or two.

Conclusion:
I'm pretty happy with the screen protector and it works great! They are pretty cheap and easy to apply.

djolex

So it's still unclear if the band's screen is glass or plastic but a lot of people are complaining that their Mi Band 3 already got some scratches so I decided to buy a plastic screen protector for my band.

I bought my screen protector on Aliexpress but you can buy the same one here: Soft Screen Protector for Xiaomi Mi Band 3 2PCS - $1.03 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

The screen protector is just a small piece of soft plastic.
A lot of people say it's "impossible" to apply a screen protector on the Mi Band 3 because the screen is curved but it's definitely possible.

So to apply it you just have to clean the screen of your Mi Band and put the screen protector on it. When I applied it, there was a gap with air on the side because the screen was curved and the screen protector is flat. But after a day, it was gone.

This is how my Mi Band 3 looks like with the screen protector

Pros:
1. It will protect the screen (duh...)
2. If you want to sell the Band (maybe when the Mi Band 4 come's out) it's still a lot worth because it has no scratches on the screen so you can sell it for a higher price.
3. It's pretty easy to apply and you almost don't notice the screen protector.

Cons:
1. There is a chance there are air gaps on the sides because of the curved screen but they will disappear after a day or two.

Conclusion:
I'm pretty happy with the screen protector and it works great! They are pretty cheap and easy to apply.
Yeah protectors are not quite preaty, but they get the job done ;) Fellow photographer here ;)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00