Should I update this theme to version 92

• Yes

• No

• Depends on you

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOCIAL MEDIA THEME V-89
So what's up guys my name is Vivek and I am back with another mi band 4 custom firmware. So guys we all are friendly with social media. We use it in our day to day life in our smartphones. But have you ever wondered of getting social media apps like: Whatsapp , Facebook, Instagram look and feel on your mi band 4?? If not then sure today after downloading this theme you will get the feel of it on your mi band 4.

Note: This Theme works with resources version 89 and firmware version 1.0.9.34
Install it at your own risk. I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device.

SPOILERS, WATCHFACE, RESOURCES:
I am providing you all the required files in google drive and I have provided it's link you can easily download it.

SPOILERS: Spoilers – Google Диск
WATCHFACE: Watchface – Google Диск
RESOURCES: Social Media Theme V_89 – Google Диск

I hope guys you like this theme if you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the message box I will try my best to reply you and solve your issue.
!! PEACE!! PEACE!! PEACE!!

Last edited:
SOCIAL MEDIA THEME V-89
So what's up guys my name is Vivek and I am back with another mi band 4 custom firmware. So guys we all are friendly with social media. We use it in our day to day life in our smartphones. But have you ever wondered of getting social media apps like: Whatsapp , Facebook, Instagram look and feel on your mi band 4?? If not then sure today after downloading this theme you will get the feel of it on your mi band 4.

Install it at your own risk. I will not be responsible for hardbrick of your device.

I am providing you all the required files in google drive and I have provided it's link you can easily download it.

I hope so guys you like this theme if you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the message box I will try my best to reply you and solve your issue.
Bro you know You are amazing nice theme but change music icon to spotify

SOCIAL MEDIA THEME V-89

I hope guys you like this theme if you have any issue regarding this theme then comment down in the message box I will try my best to reply you and solve your issue.
So guys review of my theme is out on Rohit Raj Gupta's youtube channel go and check it out:
Subscribe his channel and share the video and don't forget to like and comment in the video.

SOCIAL MEDIA THEME V-89

Not able to open the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erdem0123