RES Special_UI_resources_v49

SHOULD I BRING MORE RESOURCES ???

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Resources Version

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
What is your problem ?? U r not leader of geekdoing stop don't talk about that I said to Krishbuzo not to u
Now no more replies to you, I am just telling you to not spamming this because everyone have their own work but you don't think about them and start your wish everyone do it in their free time and why you don't do it by your own you just tell everyone to do it like they are bots that they can do everything you are a kid therefore I am not telling you anything.

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
What is your problem ?? U r not leader of geekdoing stop don't talk about that I said to Krishbuzo not to u
And you are spamming this in every resources moderators also told you to start a thread to get answers but you don't listen to them also and ask to Krishbuzo neither he or me can do this because it's the work of firmware.

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
We all do it for everyone's happiness but you need that thing that's not possible everyone are satisfied by our work. But no u need more.
This type of messages really hurts us.

tausiffhx83

Now no more replies to you, I am just telling you to not spamming this because everyone have their own work but you don't think about them and start your wish everyone do it in their free time and why you don't do it by your own you just tell everyone to do it like they are bots that they can do everything you are a kid therefore I am not telling you anything.
I didn't have pc that's why. I have Android phone .can teach me how to make Res on I phone pls with the suggi

rezky

there is no battery indicator in second watch faces on my mi band 3. how to fix this? all works well

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu