Question Stuck on home screen after firmware update

AmritPS

I updated to the latest firmware version (1.3.0.8) using the provided guide. After thatmy mi band 3 only showed the message that I needed to connect to the app. After reading some comments I read that I needed to update the Res as well. So I did, I updated to resources v37.

Ever since I did this my mi band 3 has been working in English, but... it only shows the home screen and no matter which way I swipe I never get to see any other screen. So basically it is stuck at the home screen. When I press the button the screen kind of jumps, but that's all it does.

I tried to install older stable original firmware, this didn't work. I tried updating through the mi fit app, this didn't work.

Is my mi band 3 bricked or is there a fix for this?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I updated to the latest firmware version (1.3.0.8) using the provided guide. After thatmy mi band 3 only showed the message that I needed to connect to the app. After reading some comments I read that I needed to update the Res as well. So I did, I updated to resources v37.

Ever since I did this my mi band 3 has been working in English, but... it only shows the home screen and no matter which way I swipe I never get to see any other screen. So basically it is stuck at the home screen. When I press the button the screen kind of jumps, but that's all it does.

I tried to install older stable original firmware, this didn't work. I tried updating through the mi fit app, this didn't work.

Is my mi band 3 bricked or is there a fix for this?
Unpair from GadgetBridge and pair with Mi Fit.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00