Question The clock turns on too slowly

Anton3

I've bought Mi Band 4 as a digital watch. The only reason that would make me wear this on my wrist is to have instant access to time.

Unfortunately, the time is not always on (why is that?!), and the "raise wrist to view info" isn't working properly. Namely, it takes 1-2 seconds to turn on the screen. Can you make it turn instantly, Xiaomi?

rendal

Contributor
I've bought Mi Band 4 as a digital watch. The only reason that would make me wear this on my wrist is to have instant access to time.

Unfortunately, the time is not always on (why is that?!), and the "raise wrist to view info" isn't working properly. Namely, it takes 1-2 seconds to turn on the screen. Can you make it turn instantly, Xiaomi?
The display does not show permanently, to maximize to runtime device on battery. "raise wrist to view info" is optimized for reliability and fake detection of "raise wrist to view info", again for maximize to runtime device on battery.

Anton3

The display does not show permanently, to maximize to runtime device on battery. "raise wrist to view info" is optimized for reliability and fake detection of "raise wrist to view info", again for maximize to runtime device on battery.
There should be an option to turn on "performance mode". I don't mind charging it every day.

rendal

Contributor
There should be an option to turn on "performance mode". I don't mind charging it every day.
Xiaomi's "performance mode" will certainly not, it must maintain the announced battery runtime, as specified by the device. Custom Firmware with "performance mode" may be available ;)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member