FW Mod Turkish Firmware

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Turkish people, dont change my translations. You are just translating it but this isn’t true. I’m localizing it not just translating. Kirill can you make this firmware again with my latest changes? And weather is a little buggy.
People can vote for or against the translations. So it would be better if people vote for the best translation, then the translation with the most votes will be used.

xokans

thank you so much for the effort guys. now im using it in turkish language. no problem at all.

flashock

Why everybody trying to translate again I don't understand. Battery is not ''pil durumu''it's ''batarya'' Xoloth's work is perfect work come on.

Stop messing translation.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Turkish people, dont change my translations. You are just translating it but this isn’t true. I’m localizing it not just translating. Kirill can you make this firmware again with my latest changes? And weather is a little buggy.
Xoloth, I have unapproved all translations and gave you a reviewer role for Turkish language. Now you can approve phrases you need and no one can change them.

lyrazed

it was a very unnecessary debate. "Batarya", "pil" or "pil durumu" does not change anything. You already know what it is.

Note: The correct one is: "BATARYA"

my purpose was not to create a controversial environment. I just offered a suggestion. And I have not changed any translations. How do I get better if there are no suggestions and notifications?

Is there any way to make turkish characters visible instead of question mark in notifications?
I think the problem with this issue will be solved in the next update. The question mark icon appears in the weather report notification area. Kirill next update will also solve the problem.

This behavior is wrong! How true are you to decide for everyone? This is not a chargeable drill, but the translation as a 'batarya' is wrong. You have approved and ended the translation. Not a single person but a common translation

Xoloth

Contributor
This behavior is wrong! How true are you to decide for everyone? This is not a chargeable drill, but the translation as a 'batarya' is wrong. You have approved and ended the translation. Not a single person but a common translation
My work isn’t just translating the english word to turkish. I’m choosing right words for turkish user. Here’s an example: Steps is plural of step and it means Adımlar in turkish but you cant use it like that. In english you can say 8000 steps but in turkish you must use singular one, Adım. Because 8000 adımlar is meaningless. Im trying to change it accurate not just translating to turkish. Batarya is correct word for Battery in turkish.

Vigilante

Turkish letters ok, but there is ? sign every time in notifications.Also weather names like cloudy rain etc english.and notification say "5 bildirimler" need to change to "5 bildirim".Last thing i notice in notification section is english when a lot messages.Look picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xoloth

Contributor
I
View attachment 375
Turkish letters ok, but there is ? sign every time in notifications.Also weather names like cloudy rain etc english.and notification say "5 bildirimler" need to change to "5 bildirim".Last thing i notice in notification section is english when a lot messages.Look picture. View attachment 377 View attachment 376
I changed Bildirimler to Bildirim after release this version. You need to wait @Kirill for the next version. I also have the ? bug with whatsapp notification. I think its “:”. And i also have ? before the contact name. I think next version will fix this.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00