Tutorial Unlock Windows 10 using Mi Band 2/3/4/5, Hey+

Hi guys, i have a problem with this one. In Mi Blaze Unlock i hit pair, also mi band 5 show me yes/no choice. I hit yes and still got error in mi blaze, pairing failed, please try again later. I have modified mi fit all in one 4.8.1, mi band 5 fw 1.0.2.46, windows 10 20h2. Any suggestions??

Attachments

rendal

Contributor
Hi guys, i have a problem with this one. In Mi Blaze Unlock i hit pair, also mi band 5 show me yes/no choice. I hit yes and still got error in mi blaze, pairing failed, please try again later. I have modified mi fit all in one 4.8.1, mi band 5 fw 1.0.2.46, windows 10 20h2. Any suggestions??
Mi Blaze Unlock:
  • Does not support "non-native" windows bluetooth software (Third party bluetooth software) for operating bluetooth devices.
  • It does not support logon when the device is logging on to the domain.
  • Support only for local accounts, possibly associated with a Microsoft account.

Last edited:
My Blaze Unlock:
  • Does not support non-native windows software for operating bluetooth devices.
  • It does not support logon when the device is logging on to the domain.
  • Support only for local accounts, possibly associated with a Microsoft account.
Ok, i have a domain computer so bad news for me. But thnx, u saved a me a lot of time.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Mi Blaze Unlock 2.4.0.0 added to Mega folder (Appx).
Mi Blaze Unlock 2.4.0.70 added to Mega folder (Eappx - Encrypted Appx).

Changelog: Added support for Mi Band 6 (CN/CN NFC/Global).

Ntelas

I got it paired and working by turning my phone's Bluetooth off. Else it didn't pair and it kept failing.
When I re-enabled phone Bluetooth, it wouldn't connect to the phone until I turned off PC's bluetooth.
So the band is only connecting to one device at a time. Is this normal? It can't be. Basically the app doesn't work unless I have my phone's Bluetooth off at all times.

rendal

Contributor
I got it paired and working by turning my phone's Bluetooth off. Else it didn't pair and it kept failing.
When I re-enabled phone Bluetooth, it wouldn't connect to the phone until I turned off PC's bluetooth.
So the band is only connecting to one device at a time. Is this normal? It can't be. Basically the app doesn't work unless I have my phone's Bluetooth off at all times.
It is not true. At the same time, the bracelet is paired with Mi Fit and also with the Mi Blaze Unlock application. It may not be possible to use an application other than Mi Fit.

Ntelas

It is not true. At the same time, the bracelet is paired with Mi Fit and also with the Mi Blaze Unlock application. It may not be possible to use an application other than Mi Fit.
I agree it is paired with both, but it's only connected with one of them. I use Notify for mi band.

rendal

Contributor
I agree it is paired with both, but it's only connected with one of them. I use Notify for mi band.
I recommend consulting with the author of the application "Notify me of the band" whether the connection with "Mi Blaze Unlock" is supported. The "Mi Fit" application has direct support for "Mi Blaze Unlock" and there is no conflict when pairing with "Mi Blaze Unlock".

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Code:
*Mi Blaze Unlock only works below OS version 21H1 (19043), because from this Windows OS version (21H1) the original smart band unlocking mechanism is deprecated.
*If you would still like to use this feature, please keep the windows OS version below 19043.
Source: Mi Blaze Unlock - Microsoft Store.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui