RES XBOLD V49 (31/5/19)

Resources Version

ysty89

Hi, very nice resource. Would it be possible to add the notification icon as well so it can be used with those frimwares as well? Maybe the calendar as well but that is not really a must.
Thank you and keep up the good work.

recepzed

Hi, very nice resource. Would it be possible to add the notification icon as well so it can be used with those frimwares as well? Maybe the calendar as well but that is not really a must.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Thankyou. Your likes made me happy.But I don't understand your request about the calendar:unsure:

ysty89

Thankyou. Your likes made me happy.But I don't understand your request about the calendar:unsure:
Hi. If you check, some of the custom firmwares out there come with the option have instead of the About section images of the calendar placed. As said, this is not really needed, I am looking more to use this resource but with a notification icon integrated. This is not the default notification icon, but the one that appears on Screen 2 when you have a missed notification. This feature also comes with most of the custom firmwares now.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal