Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares

Which version of firmware do you prefer?

• Oldest without new features but Stable

Votes: 370 36.7%
  • Newest with new features but Beta

Votes: 638 63.3%

• Total voters

Miss_Danielle

Latest stable firmware is v1.0.6.16. All versions after that are non-public beta with extra languages under testing. Arabic was added in beta v1.0.6.26 and removed in beta v1.0.7.10. It was never officially supported! I'm sure Huami had its reasons for removing it.

So, until next official release, please don't ask why a "beta" language was added or removed. And after the official release, please ask Xiaomi or Huami why any language was removed, not us! Everything happens for a reason. ;)
Nice words but sadly wasting your time, unfortunately too many forum members refuse to read anything...

Danzig67

Hi. Can anyone tell me why flashing the Global Firmware (1.0.7.04) to the CN version of the MiBand4 does not remove the Alipay feature?

It's not a big deal. I mean, I'd like to get rid of the Alipay feature when I swipe to the side, but it just seems weird that it hasn't disappeared despite installing the global firmware.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi. Can anyone tell me why flashing the Global Firmware (1.0.7.04) to the CN version of the MiBand4 does not remove the Alipay feature?

It's not a big deal. I mean, I'd like to get rid of the Alipay feature when I swipe to the side, but it just seems weird that it hasn't disappeared despite installing the global firmware.
Global and CN version use the same Firmware. You can't remove Alipay :).

Danzig67

So the Alipay stuff is coded directly onto the hardware somehow and is not dictated by the firmware?

ViBE

So the Alipay stuff is coded directly onto the hardware somehow and is not dictated by the firmware?
nope. it's just part of the firmware. you cannot customise the menu layout. get use to it.

Danzig67

nope. it's just part of the firmware. you cannot customise the menu layout. get use to it.
I don't understand this.

I thought the difference between the global/International version and the CN version (non-nfc) was the inclusion of Alipay (qr codes) on the CN version and is the reason that the global version commands a slightly higher selling price outside of China.

I am being told both global and CN firmware use the same firmware, but also understand that the international/global versions of the hardware don't have any Alipay features included. This suggests to me that the hardware has a part to play in this.

ViBE

I don't understand this.

I thought the difference between the global/International version and the CN version (non-nfc) was the inclusion of Alipay (qr codes) on the CN version and is the reason that the global version commands a slightly higher selling price outside of China.

I am being told both global and CN firmware use the same firmware, but also understand that the international/global versions of the hardware don't have any Alipay features included. This suggests to me that the hardware has a part to play in this.
all variants have QR code based payment. global and chinese hardware are equal. but the NFC variant have NFC which is also use Alipay afaik. and it has a microphone for Mi AI/Mi Home.

pekas71

Firmware Version: 1.0.7.10
Resource Version: 66 (Downgraded)
Font Version: 1

https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img.com/huami/cinco_201910091051_1.0.7.10_cinco.fw
https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img.com/huami/cinco_201910091051_v66_res.pack.bin

Language available: zh,en,es,ru,it,fr,de,id,pl,in,th,vi,uk,pt,el
Added language: pt(Portuguese), el(Greek)
Deleted language: ar,cs,tr

file is tested.

Please install manually after installing with APK file that blocks automatic OTP update.

View attachment 7540
Can i install this firmware and res on my non NFC MI4 Global version? And i will get pt language? How to install it?

Hey there, I have an simple question, I have CN version, and every time I disconnect the language changes to Chinese... I use notify and fitness for mi band to force English... But there is any definite way to force English always...or Portuguese... Thanks

Hey there, I have an simple question, I have CN version, and every time I disconnect the language changes to Chinese... I use notify and fitness for mi band to force English... But there is any definite way to force English always...or Portuguese... Thanks
I guess your Mi Fit app changes the language back to CN.

You can try "Force English" variant of Modified Mi Fit 4.0.10 - Mi Band 3 & 4 app from MagicalUnicorn.

pekas71

Firmware Version: 1.0.7.10
Resource Version: 66 (Downgraded)
Font Version: 1

https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img.com/huami/cinco_201910091051_1.0.7.10_cinco.fw
https://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img.com/huami/cinco_201910091051_v66_res.pack.bin

Language available: zh,en,es,ru,it,fr,de,id,pl,in,th,vi,uk,pt,el
Added language: pt(Portuguese), el(Greek)
Deleted language: ar,cs,tr

file is tested.

Please install manually after installing with APK file that blocks automatic OTP update.

View attachment 7540
Thank you very much for this! Portuguese language works like a charm! :)

AndyER03

Attachments

Last edited:

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
There are two new Beta frimwares: v1.0.7.16 and v1.0.7.18

Features: I don't know.
But "Display timeout" feature is stayed!

FW v1.0.7.16 <-> RES v71
cinco_v1.0.7.16.fw
cinco_v71.res

FW v1.0.7.18 <-> RES v70
cinco_v1.0.7.18.fw
cinco_v70.res
1.0.7.18 - Czech, Turkish, Arabic still disabled, and Portuguese, Greek too disabled
Res file v70 contains new strings:
- Low
- Medium
- High
- min
- h
- m
-PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a personal exercise index that evaluates the exercise effect based on gender, age, and heart rate data. Studies by the HUNT Fitness Study project have shown that people who keep their PAI value above 100 have a lower risk of high blood pressure, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Good job!
- Next goal
- Well done!
- Congratulations!
- Keep going

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui