Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares

Which version of firmware do you prefer?

• Oldest without new features but Stable

Votes: 370 36.7%
  • Newest with new features but Beta

Votes: 638 63.3%

• Total voters

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
no i'm using notify and fitness and official mifit..
should i use modified mifit? and is it work without downgrading firmware?
There is an option to get emoticons in Notify and Fitness.

To get emoticons it require a custom Font with emoticons support, and a special app, like Notify and Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit.

Alaa85

To get emoticons it require a custom Font with emoticons support, and a special app, like Notify and Fitness or my Modified Mi Fit.
Do I Have to use both Notify and Fitness & Mi Fit, so the band work correctly? can i use only Notify and Fitness or only Mi Fit?

wow it work, now i just need use your modified mifit to avoid firmware update...
thanks in advance ☻

Hi, please Slovak or Czech Language? Last FW version with Czech Language is 1.0.7.0.4
thx.

Last edited:

ViBE

Notify and fitness, but you sound like you don't really know what you are doing so I would do some reading first..
no. i know well how can i do it. but N&F does detect incorrectly the newer files and the firmware version. so it's useless atm.

(btw your attitude is pretty bad in generally when you answer here. hells no why you even reply to anybody in this thread...)

no. i know well how can i do it. but N&F does detect incorrectly the newer files and the firmware version. so it's useless atm.

(btw your attitude is pretty bad in generally when you answer here. hells no why you even reply to anybody in this thread...)
He was just advising, I think he meant no offense, so take it izi man, if you know how you can do it then why ask?

ViBE

He was just advising, I think he meant no offense, so take it izi man, if you know how you can do it then why ask?
dude, thanks for noticing but read my comments again. and if you think my feedback is not relevant just read this thread and her "advises" in the past.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui