Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares

Which version of firmware do you prefer?

• Oldest without new features but Stable

Votes: 370 36.7%
  • Newest with new features but Beta

Votes: 638 63.3%

• Total voters

Hitttta

I read every reply, all the past 10 pages, i think some people "ROCK:cool:" at just being there every time new deficulty Came up to solve the hell out of it, and some people will just keep asking:rolleyes: and nagingo_O without knowing how forum works, without reading first, i my self wanted to ask many questions and i found answers for every clever question and every stupid question wanted to ask,
For the big heros here i will say: dont mind the others who will keep trying to push you and to in#ult you, you are above and beyond, stay there.
And for the visitors i will say: you are avisitor, be respectful and abide the house rules or go away, simply put.

Keep rocking" GeekDoing

aazzao10

thanks for these subject but I have one problem
after I finish the update the pand cannot start only if return it to the official version

NiTroGen

I think he means that the band wants to connect to Mi Fit for updating, so "the band cannot start".

@aazzao10 , did you also install the corresponding resources or just the firmware? You need to install the both for the beta firmware to work. And do not use the official Mi Fit from Play Store or any other Mi Fit with OTA enabled, or you'll end up back to the official stable firmware!

NiTroGen

I usually install first the resources and then the firmware, but this time I had a "black screen" when flashing the new beta. Luckily Notify & Fitness could see the band and reflashing the resources fixed the band. Now, it's time for beta testing...

Btw, there's a new Mi Fit v1.0.14 that installs firmware 1.0.7.60 and resources v83 (previously beta, now stable).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui