Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Official Firmwares

Which version of firmware do you prefer?

• Oldest without new features but Stable

Votes: 370 36.7%
  • Newest with new features but Beta

Votes: 638 63.3%

• Total voters

CMC645

Hi,
I'm completely new on updating fw manually on Mi Band 4.

I only use Notify & Fitness app and i'm with the fw 1.0.9.30 (Mi Band 4 Global last update made when using Mi fit app), Resources: 88, Font: 1

So it means that i can't flash the FW v1.0.9.42 <-> RES v92 <-> Ft1.0? (Don't want to try betas nor unstable fw)

Sorry for the newbie question.

Thanks

Last edited:

NightWolf

Hi,
I'm completely new on updating fw manually on Mi Band 4.

I only use Notify & Fitness app and i'm with the fw 1.0.9.30 (Mi Band 4 Global last update made when using Mi fit app), Resources: 88, Font: 1

So it means that i can't flash the FW v1.0.9.42 <-> RES v92 <-> Ft1.0? (Don't want to try betas nor unstable fw)

Sorry for the newbie question.

Thanks
Hi,

FW v1.0.9.42 is the latest stable version. You just have to install its files (Firmware or .fw file and Resources or .res or .bin file) using Notify and Fitness. What's the problem?

If you don't know how to install those files, follow step 3 at THIS PAGE

(You also can install Mi Fit v4.0.17 and it will upgrade your Mi Band automatically)

Last edited:

CMC645

Hi,

FW v1.0.9.42 is the latest stable version. You just have to install its files (Firmware or .fw file and Resources or .res or .bin file) using Notify and Fitness. What's the problem?

If you don't know how to install those files, follow step 3 at THIS PAGE

(You also can install Mi Fit v4.0.17 and it will upgrade your Mi Band automatically)
Thanks

After installing it shows a message on Mi Band saying to connect to Mi Fit to update again.

I've done it (fortunately it didn't restored the Mi Band), it updated only the resources (after updating fw through Notify & Fitness, i also updated the Resources using the version 92_1.9.53). Then i uninstall the Mi Fit and re-pair to Notify & Fitness (i already had the auth key given previously from the Modded Mi Fit) and closed the warning on the app.
Tried to test receiving a call, and the vibration test and it seems to be working fine. Probably is mandatory to do it every time or i had to update the resources (only) v_92 and not the latest.

Thanks

Last edited:

NightWolf

Thanks

After installing it shows a message on Mi Band saying to connect to Mi Fit to update again.

I've done it (fortunately it didn't restored the Mi Band), it updated only the resources (after updating fw through Notify & Fitness, i also updated the Resources using the version 92_1.9.53). Then i uninstall the Mi Fit and re-pair to Notify & Fitness (i already had the auth key given previously from the Modded Mi Fit) and closed the warning on the app.
Tried to test receiving a call, and the vibration test and it seems to be working fine. Probably is mandatory to do it every time or i had to update the resources (only) v_92 and not the latest.

Thanks
You're welcome. ;)

The message you said is because the firmware and resources files are inconsistent. If you only install firmware, that message appears. You should not have paid attention to it and continued to install resources file.

NiTroGen

@MagicalUnicorn, thank you for posting the new beta firmware!

@EveryoneElse, please stop asking for the new features of any recently posted firmware. It doesn't help at all! If a change log is available or any new feature is found I'm sure it will be shared immediately with the other forum members. And feel free to test the firmware yourself, find out what's new (or missing) and share it with us. ;)

radlos

After firmware update with Notify & Fitness for Mi Band and file 1.0.9.48.
Mi Band shows: "Connect and update with mifit"
Factory reset is not possible on mi band 4.
ANY HELP? :mad::confused:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
After firmware update with Notify & Fitness for Mi Band and file 1.0.9.48.
Mi Band shows: "Connect and update with mifit"
Factory reset is not possible on mi band 4.
ANY HELP? :mad::confused:
Just install required Resources version for the Firmware you installed.

FRANQ23PL

Hi everyone. Rumours says, that from 1.0.9.53, will be possible share heart pulse measurement to other apps like Endomondo. Also some graphic changes, but im not sure in device or MiFit.
Anyway i have latest official MiFit and MiBand with 1.0.9.42 and i have this new feature in options.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui