Discussion Xiaomi Mi Band 4 strap

gigimarfa

hello guys, i'm new here. I just wanna know if the xiaomi mi band 3 straps are compatible with mi band 4 ?
on the aliexpress page if i select the gb standard red wich in the picture says Black + red version in the box it will come the black and the red + the bracelet body ? or just the strap red.
Thanks !

rendal

Contributor
hello guys, i'm new here. I just wanna know if the xiaomi mi band 3 straps are compatible with mi band 4 ?
on the aliexpress page if i select the gb standard red wich in the picture says Black + red version in the box it will come the black and the red + the bracelet body ? or just the strap red.
Thanks !
Unofficial Information, straps is not compatible. Straps for Mi Band 4 are on sale separately. Some unofficial sources state that they are interchangeable ( Xiaomi Mi Band 4 vs Mi Band 3 Specifications, Features | BGR India ).

Last edited:

gigimarfa

rendal

Contributor
It's not sure. Officially sold separately, but apparently compatible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I can confirm that the straps are the same for the Mi Band 3 and Mi Band 4.

Right now, I have my Mi Band 4 (China version with NFC) placed on the official Xiaomi Blue Strap for Mi Band 3.

Viltro

Dlauper

I had three different straps from my old Mi Band 3 and they are all perfectly compatible with the Mi Band 4.

joreel

Thanks !
I don't think its compatible but there are already new straps for Xiaomi Mi Band 4 and so far they have different dimensions.

https://www.smartwatchspecifications.com/best-xiaomi-mi-band-4-replacement-straps-charging-cables/

Dlauper

Just to be clear : all the Mi Band 3 straps are perfectly compatible with the Mi Band 4. The only thing that is not is the charging cable which is very specific.

bruceas

Just to be clear : all the Mi Band 3 straps are perfectly compatible with the Mi Band 4. The only thing that is not is the charging cable which is very specific.
IMHO bottom side of mi band 4 is the same of mi band 3, but the top side is different.
If the strap go over the display, it must be different, like a lot of metal straps.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui