FW Mod Brazilian Portuguese Firmware

Don't work in my band. Everytime saying to connect to phone, and show the same "screen" blocked. When I ask in Mi Band app where is the band (vibrate) works...

Rudy17

Brazilian Portuguese Firmware 1.3.0.8
for Mi Band 3

View attachment 555

What's new:

If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!
Translation suggestions or changes can be made on GeekDoing Translation Center

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v37 only!

Download:

Depois de eu ter instalado a versão portuguesa a pulseira deixou de funcionar. Não consigo conectar com nenhum aparelho.
Alguém sabe se é possível anular isto?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Sorry =D

Here I squeeze the firmware it's in pt-br, but if I connect it on mi fit it updates to the Chinese version back. How to make ?
So you wanna say that you flashed the pt-br firmware but when you connect the band with your phone it go's to Chinese?

So you wanna say that you flashed the pt-br firmware but when you connect the band with your phone it go's to Chinese?
that's right, I managed to get around using the software in version 3.4.4 that gives after passing the firmware en it does not update the firmware of my band for the most updated

sorry for my english, I'm using google translator xD

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
that's right, I managed to get around using the software in version 3.4.4 that gives after passing the firmware en it does not update the firmware of my band for the most updated

sorry for my english, I'm using google translator xD
I'm glad to hear that it you were able to fix it. It doesn't matter if you use Google Translate, as long as I can understand you ;)

A minha não tá dando, ela reeinicia e fica pedindo pra conecta ao app para att, sendo que já atualizou .

A minha não tá dando, ela reeinicia e fica pedindo pra conecta ao app para att, sendo que já atualizou .
Provavelmente só está faltando as resources. Baixa a Mi Fit compativel com a versão da firmware que vc flasheou. Ou vc baixa as resources aqui mesmo e flasheia pelo gadgetbridge

Probably just miss resources. Download the Mi Fit compatible with the FW and connect. Or download resources here than flash on gadgetbridge

When I'm trying to install the firmware the device disconnects and the installation fails.
Quando ponho para instalar o firmware, a miband desconecta e a instalação falha.
help me :(

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftaka2