FW Mod Brazilian Portuguese Firmware

Edcaldas

Brazilian Portuguese Firmware 1.3.0.4
for Mi Band 3

View attachment 555
Version: 02.08.18 (based on original 1.3.0.4)
What's new:

If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v35 only!

Download:

Thank you! Much better than the Chinese Characters :)

the new version got much better, even more missing a small adjustment in the translation of the time, which still does not appear written the weather if it is sunny, rainy or cloudy

the new version got much better, even more missing a small adjustment in the translation of the time, which still does not appear written the weather if it is sunny, rainy or cloudy View attachment 609
Essa Firmware disponibilizada aqui não é responsável pelas informações do tempo. Pra ficar com as informações corretamente vc tem que modificar a Mi Fit, aqui tem um tutorial, é só procurar. Ou baixar a Mi Fit já modificada, que também está disponivel aqui. O meu o tempo fica com as informações certinhas. Abraço

Bogus

Hi to everyone! After reading this whole post i only came across 1 person with the same issue as me.
After updating with the firmware to PT-BR the calories and distance is gone from the band even if i remove it and add it back again. Any solution? Thx

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi to everyone! After reading this whole post i only came across 1 person with the same issue as me.
After updating with the firmware to PT-BR the calories and distance is gone from the band even if i remove it and add it back again. Any solution? Thx
Unpair from GadgetBridge and pair with Mi Fit :).

I did all the described procedure and in the final step, the MI BAND 3 reached 100% and stopped connecting with the mobile phone. He basically died. I already installed Mi fit, the gadgetbridge on 4 different phones and none recognize the Mi Band. None find it in the search. The Mi Band appears with a cross on bluetooth and does not make any connection. Any suggestion? Any way to do factory reset without without by mobile phone since it is not possible to connect with any device? Thank you

Fiz todo o procedimento descrito e no passo final, o MI BAND 3 chegou a 100% e deixou de conectar com o telemóvel. Basicamente morreu. Já instalei o Mi fit, o gadgetbridge em 4 telemóveis diferentes e nenhum reconhece o Mi Band. Nenhum o encontra na pesquisa. O Mi Band aparece com uma cruz no bluetooth e não faz qualquer conexão. Alguma sugestão? Alguma forma de fazer factory reset sem sem por telemóvel visto que não é possível a conexão com nenhum dispositivo? Obrigado.

The photo is like mine, has a bug in the weather forecast "??" where it would appear "clear" I was told to be the Mi Fit, I am using the playstore, I tested Notify & Fitiness and the problem continues.
I have the same problem here! Just appears "???" instead of "clear", "cloudy", etc.

Fjsousa

Ola. Consigo fazer o update ate ao fim mas depois fica em chinês. Alguém pode ter ideia do que poderá estar mal?

delean

I did all the described procedure and in the final step, the MI BAND 3 reached 100% and stopped connecting with the mobile phone. He basically died. I already installed Mi fit, the gadgetbridge on 4 different phones and none recognize the Mi Band. None find it in the search. The Mi Band appears with a cross on bluetooth and does not make any connection. Any suggestion? Any way to do factory reset without without by mobile phone since it is not possible to connect with any device? Thank you

Fiz todo o procedimento descrito e no passo final, o MI BAND 3 chegou a 100% e deixou de conectar com o telemóvel. Basicamente morreu. Já instalei o Mi fit, o gadgetbridge em 4 telemóveis diferentes e nenhum reconhece o Mi Band. Nenhum o encontra na pesquisa. O Mi Band aparece com uma cruz no bluetooth e não faz qualquer conexão. Alguma sugestão? Alguma forma de fazer factory reset sem sem por telemóvel visto que não é possível a conexão com nenhum dispositivo? Obrigado.
Dude, I have the same problem. Does no one have the solution? The problem is in the Mi Band. The problem is that you turned off your bluetooth and now you do not even have to go back to the original Firmware. This firmware killed my Mi Band 3, and I still did the correct procedure with the latest version of GadgetBridge. If anyone has the solution, please let us know. Thank you.

Cara, estou com o mesmo problema. Será que ninguém tem a solução? O problema está na Mi Band. O problema é que desligou o bluetooth dela e agora não tem nem como voltar a Firmware original. Essa firmware matou minha Mi Band 3, e ainda fiz o procedimento correto com a última versão do GadgetBridge. Se alguém tiver a solução, por favor, nos avise. Obrigado.

delean

Dude, I have the same problem. Does no one have the solution? The problem is in the Mi Band. The problem is that you turned off your bluetooth and now you do not even have to go back to the original Firmware. This firmware killed my Mi Band 3, and I still did the correct procedure with the latest version of GadgetBridge. If anyone has the solution, please let us know. Thank you.

Cara, estou com o mesmo problema. Será que ninguém tem a solução? O problema está na Mi Band. O problema é que desligou o bluetooth dela e agora não tem nem como voltar a Firmware original. Essa firmware matou minha Mi Band 3, e ainda fiz o procedimento correto com a última versão do GadgetBridge. Se alguém tiver a solução, por favor, nos avise. Obrigado.
I decided. I connected Mi Band 3 in GadgetBridge, there I did the flash of Resources 35, then I disconnected it from GadgetBrige, left the app and opened Mi Fit. Everything worked. I did all this with Bluetooth on and GPS as well. I hope it helps.

Eu resolvi. Conectei a Mi Band 3 no GadgetBridge, ai fiz o flash do Resources 35, ai desconectei ela do GadgetBrige, saí do app e abri o Mi Fit. Deu tudo certo. Fiz tudo isso com o Bluetooth ligado e o GPS também. Espero que lhe ajude.

phcella

Brazilian Portuguese Firmware 1.3.0.4
for Mi Band 3

View attachment 555
Version: 02.08.18 (based on original 1.3.0.4)
What's new:

If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v35 only!

Download:

It's working.. It's so good to see it in Portuguese!!!! Thanks

Edcaldas

You have to download the gadgetbridge App. Connect to your band 3. Open the firmware 1.3.0.4 in another app. RAR. But check if your Mi-fit version is 3.4.4

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gren