FW Mod English Firmware 2.4.0.32 / 1.8.0.34 (Fine Font) | Mi Band 3 & Mi Band 3 NFC

rendal

Contributor
hey man so which one do I install? I only want the battery
Battery modifications include all. These are the FW variants for Mili_wuhan, Mili_hankou and Mili_chongqing, as well as the date display variants.

Is there any way of increasing number of detailed notification screens? Or is it the limit of the characters that can be displayed for the notification? It would be great if the long notifications could be read as a whole on the mi band

Regards

rendal

Contributor
Is there any way of increasing number of detailed notification screens? Or is it the limit of the characters that can be displayed for the notification? It would be great if the long notifications could be read as a whole on the mi band

Regards
Well, I don't know if that would be great :) And it can be adjusted, it's the number of characters per notification (currently I have no idea how many characters there are), but it can be adjusted similarly to the number of notifications.

I tried with the number of characters, but it's actually the number of pages, when text passes 3 pages, it adds "..." to the string. So i think that the number of pages should change, but since i have no experience with hex editing, it'll be a while to find the solution for this 😅

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,878 53.0%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,043 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 621 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amirmaroofianaloujeh