FW Stable Firmware 1.3.0.4 Stable

tomerr

Just flashed 1.3.0.4 custom firmware Kiril made and..it has support for Hebrew font..! (the new font for the English firmware is capable of showing hebrew letters) but everything is upside down.
excellent start. thanks Kiril

Last edited:
WARNING for iOS users !!! If you updated Mi Band 3 to version 1.3.0.4 through Android Device - Forget Mi Band 3 on your iOS device after update, restart your iPhone/iPad/iPod and create a new pair in Mi Fit again !!! You have to do this because Mi Fit won’t recognize your device till this manipulation

IronBlood

Installed version in English, even with official firmware continues a bug that still do not know how to solve, even connected to mi fit is asking to connect to show the forecast.

Attachments

This firmware leaves miband 3 in English, I already installed the new mifit and it was updated to 1.3.0.4 in Chinese, when it leaves in Portuguese for 1.3.0.4? hug

Since the update to the latest firmware the date is in MM / DD format and it is the word "Etapes" and not "Pas" as in the previous version. How to correct this problem?

Hello,
I'm new at this world of Mi Band and GeekDoing. First of all thank you and congratulations for all the work done @Kirill . I dont know if it's the right place to put this question but, I assume that it could be included at firmware update thread.
I have a sugestion and it seems that @Kirill and/or everyone at the comunity could help me know if its possible.
Is any change that Mi Band assume an out of wrist state?
Its because I take out my band after wake up and it assumes that I continue on light sleep and the number of hours of sleep will not be right.
Thanks for your attention,

B_Husky

Good morning everyone.
I used the patched firmware for english language, but in the weather section i only see '???'
Is there a solution for this?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00