FW Stable Firmware 1.3.0.4 Stable

djolex

Good morning everyone.
I used the patched firmware for english language, but in the weather section i only see '???'
Is there a solution for this?
Use custom Mi Fit app.
or Hide Weather in Mi Fit app (just move it down)
Use different language of your phone.

B_Husky

Use custom Mi Fit app.
or Hide Weather in Mi Fit app (just move it down)
Use different language of your phone.
I would say it seems, that there is a missing translation. The weather is displayed correctly, only the text below is displayed as '??'

multimax

Is it known when xiaomi will release the Original ROM English language ?
The point is that then official APK MI FIT automatically update the band3 in English.

marozsas

After updating the firmware to Brazilian Portuguese 02.08.18, MiFit (1.3.0.4) can not connect to the band anymore. After several minutes its displays that was not possible to connect to the band (Profile/my devices)

It was ok before that update. I was using MiFit every day to check my sleep and activities.

However GadgetBridge (0.28.1) show it is connected even after the band was upgraded (and before too, of course), it recovers the activities data, show alarms, find the band, etc.

If I uninstall GadgetBridge the issue remains. MIFit can not connect to the band.
This time, the bluetooh icon is showed in MiBand display, indicating it has not have a connection.

I tried to unistall and re-install MiFit, but this issue remains.

Then I reinstall GadgetBridge and it connects without problems to the band.

I guess there is some issue in this firmware that prevents MiFit to connect to it.
Is anyone else having this issue ?
Anyone can confirm this ?
Any ideas ?

tomerr

What I'd do in your situation:
Unpair phone bluetooth connection to Miband3 & unpair from Mi Fit from your band . Then try to add and pair MiBand3 device from Mi Fit . Also make sure you're using Mi Fit 3.4.4
EDIT: first thing i would do is..restart the phone :-/

Last edited:

djolex

Is it known when xiaomi will release the Original ROM English language ?
The point is that then official APK MI FIT automatically update the band3 in English.
IT is already released, and we have it here. All roms are Original we just modify Language (English is not modified)

KillKoi

I now have reinstalled the German 1.2.0.8 on my band, but it always says, that it needs to be re-connected. And it then autmatically upgrades to the shitty chinese 1.3.0.4. How can I keep it in German? I mainly use the Notify and Fitness App. Deinstalling the official Mi Fit renders the device functionless. And I cannot find any setting in Mi Fit that gives me the opportunity to stay in the old version.

Anyone?

Thanks!

djolex

I now have reinstalled the German 1.2.0.8 on my band, but it always says, that it needs to be re-connected. And it then autmatically upgrades to the shitty chinese 1.3.0.4. How can I keep it in German? I mainly use the Notify and Fitness App. Deinstalling the official Mi Fit renders the device functionless. And I cannot find any setting in Mi Fit that gives me the opportunity to stay in the old version.

Anyone?

Thanks!
You need older version Mi Fit or MiFit that forces German (set phone language in German).
@Kirill

Itsikby

First, thanks for this wonderful work.
After flashing this firmware to my band 3, i cant connect to it either via mi fit nor the flashing app. What can i do?
Btw, the mi fit version is 3.4.4 from play store and in hebrew.
Thanka

tomerr

First, thanks for this wonderful work.
After flashing this firmware to my band 3, i cant connect to it either via mi fit nor the flashing app. What can i do?
Btw, the mi fit version is 3.4.4 from play store and in hebrew.
Thanka
Turn bluetooth off/on and try again. restart your phone.
(i know these might sound like lame advise but restarting the phone solved 2 different issues for me after installing custom fw and mi fit from apkmirror)

solrakk6

Have the new firmware English language without need to change our phone language or any custom?!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29