FW Stable Firmware 1.6.0.16

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
yeah i knew it after you told me and i though it would be never accepted from the translation pages ?
Indonesian is contained by default in Firmware, but is disabled. I have only enable it and set it as a default.

r755

so translation project means for other language that does not contained in official firmware only?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
so translation project means for other language that does not contained in official firmware only?
Translation Project is for all languages, contained or not by default in Firmware.

For example, if you take the French language, it's contained by default in Firmware and it works without any firmware modification, but there is really lot of misstakes... (Big misstakes).

r755

Translation Project is for all languages, contained or not by default in Firmware.

For example, if you take the French language, it's contained by default in Firmware and it works without any firmware modification, but there is really lot of misstakes... (Big misstakes).
ok i understand now,thankyou sir :)

I installed official fw in both Mi band 3 (global and Chinese). If my phone setup in Portuguese, the Mi band global version stays with English language and Chinese version go to Chinese language. Anyway to fix this?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I installed official fw in both Mi band 3 (global and Chinese). If my phone setup in Portuguese, the Mi band global version stays with English language and Chinese version go to Chinese language. Anyway to fix this?
Hi, what do you want? Do you want both bands to stay in English? Or do you want them to be in Portuguese?...

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harp