FW Stable Firmware 1.6.0.16

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is this an official Or is it informal? what does it mean Resources v**
It's the Official Firmware. Resources v** it's the version of Resources used with this Firmware. There is some Firmware versions, and some Resources versions.

lpeiatb

Hi everyone
I have a chinese version of mi Band 3, I want it's language to Stay in English but to be able to show RTL languages and utf-8 characters like Arabic and Persian in notifications correctly, right now It shows square boxes instead of characters.
Prices are high in my country, and I'm totally new here, so please guide me so that I don't brick my band

Last edited:
No, RTL not work with 1.6.0.16 firmware.
I'm having trouble with Farsi (Persian) messages, I did change the language to Arabic, but the band ended up showing messages in separate characters just like Latin characters, whereas in Farsi and Arabic the characters make words and come together differently and are not written separately.
Also I realized that there's probably a way to fix this problem on android devices, but didn't find anything for anything ios related, could you please let me know if there's a way?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I'm having trouble with Farsi (Persian) messages, I did change the language to Arabic, but the band ended up showing messages in separate characters just like Latin characters, whereas in Farsi and Arabic the characters make words and come together differently and are not written separately.
Also I realized that there's probably a way to fix this problem on android devices, but didn't find anything for anything ios related, could you please let me know if there's a way?
There is nothing for iOS :/.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui