FW Mod Firmware 2.2.0.42 | Spanish, Turkish, Thai...

Hi Magical Unicorn,

I just flashed Mili_wuhan_FR_D.fw.

I still have the MM/DD after flashing successfully with Notity and Fitness.

Thank you much

Hi Guys,

No matter what I tried, the update is failing for me with the notify app. I tried alternative methods 1 and 2 without luck. Unpaired the band- paired again, uninstalled the mi fit app, notify app, re installed them and tried again without success. I even tried different firmwares and downloaded the fw files multiple times. No matter what I tried the update fails!

Probably I should try from a different phone?

Cheers,
Rahul U S

Hi Guys,

No matter what I tried, the update is failing for me with the notify app. I tried alternative methods 1 and 2 without luck. Unpaired the band- paired again, uninstalled the mi fit app, notify app, re installed them and tried again without success. I even tried different firmwares and downloaded the fw files multiple times. No matter what I tried the update fails!

Probably I should try from a different phone?

Cheers,
Rahul U S
I even tried a different phone, but no luck! Mine is already on v2.2.0.42 factory firmware. Is the update failing because I am already on v2.2.0.42?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I even tried a different phone, but no luck! Mine is already on v2.2.0.42 factory firmware. Is the update failing because I am already on v2.2.0.42?
No, normally you can flash firmware without problem. The flash start and fail or it fail before flash ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
May i ask what is the difference (if there is any) between the english firmwares can be found in this thread, and those can be found in this thread: Firmware 2.2.0.42 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

Or they are the same, just the latter one is also available in dotted date format?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
By default with English language the font is fine, in the other thread I change that to have Bold Font with English language, to permit show all letters.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Any advises, anybody? Shall I try with gadgetbridge? By the way, its a new band just of couple of days old.
Really strange problem, I don't have answer for you.

With GadgetBridge lot of peoples have problems, but you can try, at your own risk ^^.

Really strange problem, I don't have answer for you.

With GadgetBridge lot of peoples have problems, but you can try, at your own risk ^^.
Interestingly, I can flash the custom v46 resources without any issue using notify and fitness app; only firmware flashing fails. Do you think this could be an issue or a bug with the band shipped with firmware version 2.2.0.42?

Huesitos

Interestingly, I can flash the custom v46 resources without any issue using notify and fitness app; only firmware flashing fails. Do you think this could be an issue or a bug with the band shipped with firmware version 2.2.0.42?
Same error for me with this Firmware. Should i go to previous one?

There is Fine Font with Chinese supported but not Thai, and Bold Font with Thai supported but not Chinese. You need a custom Font with the two languages supported, but I don't know a custom Font with Chinese and Thai characters.
Do you know where can't i find the custom font or how can i modify font with Chinese and Thai characters.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1