FW Mod Firmware 2.3.0.6 | Bold Font (EN, CZ, SK, PL, HU, TR)

Would you do a firmware with digi fonts like "PL/mody v2.2.0.14"? He was very well readable.

@rendal Hi. Is there a way you could increase the res version number so it doesn't update, like you did with the firmware version?

I'm happy with the current firmware version but when I updated to mi fit 4.0 it auto installed the new res file and soft bricked the band.

Thank you for the great work!

donnell

Hi, I was using this firmware for a few weeks and it's been working fine (thank you) but today it was automatically updated to version 2.3.0.28 when my Mi Fit app was updated to new version 4.0.0

I thought this firmware was modified to prevent the automatic updates? I was very happy with the firmware and the support of multiple languages and honestly don't need anything more so it would be great if there was a way to prevent it from updating... Is there any way to fix it in the next version to prevent the band getting back to the stock firmware?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi, I was using this firmware for a few weeks and it's been working fine (thank you) but today it was automatically updated to version 2.3.0.28 when my Mi Fit app was updated to new version 4.0.0

I thought this firmware was modified to prevent the automatic updates? I was very happy with the firmware and the support of multiple languages and honestly don't need anything more so it would be great if there was a way to prevent it from updating... Is there any way to fix it in the next version to prevent the band getting back to the stock firmware?
If Firmware was automatically updated, I think you used my Firmware ^^.

donnell

If Firmware was automatically updated, I think you used my Firmware ^^.
o_O maybe I'm mistaken, I can't check it now anymore. Is there anything I can do to reverse this? Or I should wait for your new custom firmware with bold font? I appreciate all your help in advance.

Please update to version 2.4.0.12.

You have the best version with UTF-8 support with normal text on weather and no cut in notifications.

Regards.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer

rendal

Contributor
The only problem is the words / sentences cut in notifications ^^. Problem disappear if you use a other language and translate it in English (like you did with Polish) :).
I have to check again, but I have compiled an old FW version with native EN Bold Font, where the UTF-8 character support was full in the notifications. Unfortunately I could not put on the forum for time reasons. The only advantage is that the original Resources are used.

rendal

Contributor
[
I have problem with login: "Wrong email, password or no confirmed Email."
I change password 3 times and can't login.
And I'd like to download checked version. :)
No login required to generate Slovenian FW.
If you want a download checked FW, you will have to wait for publication.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29