FW Mod Firmware 2.3.0.6 | "STOCK" (CN, ZH, EN, ES, RU, KO, FR, DE, ID, PL, IT, JA, TH, AR, VI, PT, NL, TR, UK)

civico

Awesome work there!
I have a question, is it possible to have English language for the MB3 (international ver, no nfc) UI interface/menu and Japanese/Russian (both at the same time) language support for notifications?

Really don't get it why they don't just use UTF-8...

Last edited:

rendal

Contributor
Awesome work there!
I have a question, is it possible to have English language for the MB3 (international ver, no nfc) UI interface/menu and Japanese/Russian (both at the same time) language support for notifications?

Really don't get it why they don't just use UTF-8...
You'll have to try. There is Firmware 2.3.0.6 | Bold Font (EN, CZ, SK, PL, HU, TR) | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing an EN firmware with UTF-8 support, where other Russian letters are displayed correctly. So you can have the English language MB3 and Russian notifications. There is Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_stock_fonts.zip (file Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_stock.ft.kj in ZIP) a special font file for Japanese letters, notifications and Menu MB3 may not be displayed correctly in English and Russian.

civico

You'll have to try. There is Firmware 2.3.0.6 | Bold Font (EN, CZ, SK, PL, HU, TR) | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing an EN firmware with UTF-8 support, where other Russian letters are displayed correctly. So you can have the English language MB3 and Russian notifications. There is Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_stock_fonts.zip (file Mili_wuhan_2.3.0.6_stock.ft.kj in ZIP) a special font file for Japanese letters, notifications and Menu MB3 may not be displayed correctly in English and Russian.
Thank you very much for your reply rendal, I will try that out!
Cheers

pmarini01

Same as @civico said, the best thing for the most users would be the latest STOCK EN firmware just with UTF-8 characters enabled.
@rendal, if you have some spare time, please make something similar for the 2.3.0.6 firmware (or for your next release). I'll also send feedback to Mi support and ask them the same thing. Thank you!

rendal

Contributor

chhunhai

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00