FW Mod French Firmware

With Xposed, you can install "App Locale", this application permit change system language only for the desired applications.
I don't sure it work with Mi Fit, but if somebody want try... ;).

For the moment I have my phone in English, I hope in future Mi Fit push contact informations with French system language for Mi Band 3, all versions.
I use my MB2 the same way. Waiting to receive MB3.

Phone not rooted. My LG G5 variant seems complicated to root. I will check again.
I would try "App Locale" on my phone when and if i get it rooted.
(I know Xposed, I use it on my car head unit).

"App Locale" could be very usefull for this issue and for other.
Thank you for the info

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
With English system language and French custom firmware, Weather informations work's perfectly with Mi Fit 3.4.2 modified.

If somebody can tell me what windows (I use Seven Pro) software use for decompile/recompile Mi Fit apk I will be happy, I try "APK Easy Tool" but impossible to recompile...

Edit :

If you want French weather information (with French or other system language) on your Mi Band 3 and better Mi Fit translation, I create topic : Mi Fit - Full French.

Last edited:
With English system language and French custom firmware, Weather informations work's perfectly with Mi Fit 3.4.2.

If somebody can tell me what windows (I use Seven Pro) software use for decompile/recompile Mi Fit apk I will be happy, I try "APK Easy Tool" but impossible to recompile...

Edit :

If somebody want French Weather informations, I modify Mi Fit apk with "Apk Editor" on my smartphone and it work :p ! (Mi Fit App also in French)
Require have English system language !

Mi Fit 3.4.2 French - Mega

If you find bug or problem tell me.
I guest there is no need to test with my MB2 ?
or could it help to test "your" Mi Fit.
(of course, I would love, like and pray for English or French Mi Fit on French system language)
:p

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I guest there is no need to test with my MB2 ?
or could it help to test "your" Mi Fit.
(of course, I would love, like and pray for English or French Mi Fit on French system language)
:p
With Mi Band 2 no weather and contact name for message/call, no problem ahah.

With French system language Mi Fit is in French, but you can't show contact name when you receive call or message, and on last Mi Fit version (3.4.2) weather information are only "???".

With my Mi Fit 3.4.2 modified, and English system language, this bug are resolved, and weather information in french :).

I create post in the evening for not spam this topic ^^.

fjefflu

OK I understand for the logo I will try a new once with gadget bridge but I had already tried
Thanks

vincentv

Hello Kirill,

Thank you for you job!
Like the others I got some characters errors in the weather pannel. I do not mind.
But since the flash, the wake up alarms do not work anymore. Am I the only on this case?

Regards,

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Hello Kirill,

Thank you for you job!
Like the others I got some characters errors in the weather pannel. I do not mind.
But since the flash, the wake up alarms do not work anymore. Am I the only on this case?

Regards,
If something doesn't work just disable and enable it again.

bordino

hello, is it possible that the emoticons are displayed in the tab SMS and WEATHER, etc ... please?

fabe24

Congratulations to those who contribute to the translation of this product Xiaomi, I received my bracelet yesterday and after following the instructions clearly explained I already love my new toy ...

cortx

Hello;

I've just install the French Firware and now I've a problem, the band tell me: "Connecter l'appareil pour mettre à jours"
I follow the tutorial with any problem but when the upgrade has been done, the band showed this message.

I've tried to reboot phone, shut down / on the phone.
Install the last french MiFit APK (3.4.3 / 1.1.14)
Unistall GadgetBridge app to avoid multi connection on bluetooth
Nothing solve my problem.

The point is that I can not connect the band, I can not try to install an other firmware. Nor Mifit or GadetBridge can connect the miband.

Can you help me on that please ?

I had the same problem not beeing able to connect to Mi Fit or GadgetBrige.
For me I had to power off the phone. Or maybe it was that retry and retry. I read some one else was able to connect after 4 or 5 retrys.
Good luck

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui