RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version

He5am2099

The watchface you are about to make from One UI 3 wallpapers
Those watchfaces weren't going to include any additional data shown and were going to be like your daily samsung phone lock screen. Still, we'll think about it and we might put it in.

He5am2099

Oh, btw how much percent of font project is completed?
We haven't started doing the font project yet, because we had gone to some problem, but we've found the right person that can create this font. We'll contact him and if he wanted, he'll be the creator of the galaxy watch custom fonts. So stay tuned!!

Attachments

He5am2099

Update:

Here's what we've made as a custom icon for the "workout not saved" icon shown in the mi band 4:
1.Green color scheme (taken from the location icon):
2. Half red color scheme (taken from the no location icon):
3. Half red color scheme non circular (taken from the no location icon and more similar to the location icons):
You can tell us which color scheme you like more than the other one and after your vote and our final thoughts, we'll choose the right icon. We ourselves like the non circular half red color scheme option more because it's more like the no location icon. Still, with your help, we'll make the best decisions possible. I wanted to also thank "Syed199197" for giving the idea in the first place.
So stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tuned!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Following the format in which a Red non circular icon represents something negative (like location not available, workout not saved), option 3 seems the best. Although the accent color of 'Workout' section is green, if you choose option 1, then you will be forced to change the 'located successfully' and 'location not found' to green color and make them circular which of course would take a lot of time and effort and it is not an ideal solution. Option 2 is simply out of sync with the UI elements in workout section Thus, I choose option 3 and thanks for considering my suggestion and ideas

He5am2099

Following the format in which a Red non circular icon represents something negative (like location not available, workout not saved), option 3 seems the best. Although the accent color of 'Workout' section is green, if you choose option 1, then you will be forced to change the 'located successfully' and 'location not found' to green color and make them circular which of course would take a lot of time and effort and it is not an ideal solution. Option 2 is simply out of sync with the UI elements in workout section Thus, I choose option 3 and thanks for considering my suggestion and ideas
Yes. We agree with you. We also thought that option 3 was more on sync with the rest of the icons (location available and location not available) and so we're testing that option now on our prebetas. Thanks again for your ideas and thoughts on this project.

I was just experimenting with icons and I came up with an icon that can replace 'phone is disconnected' icon in ringingtone and find my phone section. I don't know, maybe you already made an icon for that but here it is-

He5am2099

I was just experimenting with icons and I came up with an icon that can replace 'phone is disconnected' icon in ringingtone and find my phone section. I don't know, maybe you already made an icon for that but here it is- View attachment 15102
Thanks again, we'll definitely use your icon as an inspiration for the end product.

Here are some icon ideas for the firmware-

• Steps goal completed icon (animation is required too)

• Charging icon ideas (I don't know if it could be changed or not)

• watchfaces (themes) icon ideas- (I found some official icons on website)

• Phone disconnected icon ideas-
• Ringingtone icon idea-

• Pause UI (when we pause workouts by holding)

Which of the above icons are usable? And for the animation of step goal notification icon, you can just make the star rotate

He5am2099

Here are some icon ideas for the firmware-

• Steps goal completed icon (animation is required too) View attachment 15104 View attachment 15105

• Charging icon ideas (I don't know if it could be changed or not) View attachment 15107
View attachment 15106

• watchfaces (themes) icon ideas- (I found some official icons on website)
View attachment 15108 View attachment 15109 View attachment 15110

• Phone disconnected icon ideas- View attachment 15111 View attachment 15112
• Ringingtone icon idea-

View attachment 15113

• Pause UI (when we pause workouts by holding)
View attachment 15114
Thanks again for telling this to us.
For the goal notifications, let me tell you that both on galaxy watches and galaxy devices, the icon and animation is different and does not need a custom one.
And for the rest of the icons, we'll have to think a little more and then replace them.
(Note: the pause icon in the workout section can't be changed because it's in the firmware therefore it won't be changed in the main UI)

He5am2099

Also It would be a lot nicer to send these to us privately so that the updates of the theme wouldn't be lost and so that we can manage your ideas more effectively and efficiently. Thanks again

He5am2099

Update: We're happy to announce that our team has also started refining the new galaxy s21 wallpaper wallpapers that have just been announced today:

All these wallpapers will released as watchfaces for your mi band 4 very soon.
We'll be coming back with more so stay tuned!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

He5am2099

Update: We're back again with 2 new wallpapers:

We can't wait until we release all of these wallpapers as watchfaces so that anyone can enjoy these before the unveiling of the galaxy s21. Know that you're lucky, because you can't find these wallpapers anywhere but, in the leaks, which have the phone outline so the image won't be good so the only people who photoshoped and upscaled the images with AI until they looked as sharp as possible were us. You can message us privately to get the full resolution wallpapers and apply them on your phone.

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00