RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version
I don't know what you think but the previous heart rate icon (in the first version) looked much more One UI style. It was better than the current one and synced perfectly with samsung health icon too. The current icon does not look like One UI in anyway. Then what was the reason you changed it? Please change it back to this one-

Last edited:

He5am2099

I don't know what you think but the previous heart rate icon (in the first version) looked much more One UI style. It was better than the current one and synced perfectly with samsung health icon too. The current icon does not look like One UI anyway. Then what was the reason you changed it? Please change it back to this one- View attachment 15039
The reason behind the change was because the old icon was the Samsung Health Monitor (Blood Pressure App) icon and so because we wanted something more similar to the one on the galaxy watch, we replaced it and now we're working on something even more similar to that particular icon on the galaxy watch 3.

The alarm icon in the alarm UI is too small and the animation is barely noticible. Maybe you can replace it with the icon used in galaxy watch I found in the clock resources and just keep a simple black and white icon (it would be bigger in size, better visibility, and match with galaxy watch UI) The icon is white and not visible so click beside the galaxy watch image

He5am2099

The alarm icon in the alarm UI is too small and the animation is barely noticible. Maybe you can replace it with the icon used in galaxy watch I found in the clock resources and just keep a simple black and white icon (it would be bigger in size, better visibility, and match with galaxy watch UI View attachment 15055 View attachment 15056
Sorry but your images aren't loading. Can you re-upload them?

He5am2099

Yes, I edited that post
By what you're saying, If we're supposed to put the white icon in there then we'll also have to add that purple shade animation that comes from the top of the display, right? And here's what the problem will be: the icon resizing will not put the top part of the image in the top part of the mi band 4 display so it will not be possible to put the exact replica of the alarm animation in there. Therefore, we created a custom alarm animation to put there (of course we're gonna refine that so the movement will be more recognizable). And we put the custom animation because by just putting the still white icon without the purple shading, It won't look great.
Of course if there was a way to put that original animation with the purple shading in it, then we will definitely do that

Hey dude you are working continuously on multiple projects like Samsung music UI, Increasing the number of supported languages, changing mi pai icon, changing heartrate animation, GNM transparent icon, etc. Completing all these projects will obviously take you a lot of time as well as effort.

But I think that if you complete only half of the updates (Only important ones like music UI and heartrate animation) and release them in 0.9.13, you can better focus on other projects. Please release smaller but faster updates.

Other wise if you choose to include all the changes in one update only, then it will take forever to release and also updating at least monthly once would keep our interest and your interest as well in this theme

This is just my suggestion so that you can continue your fabulous work in an easy way. Also, it has almost been a month since you updated the resources so please give us the release date in advance.

Thankyou 🙂, I hope you consider my suggestion

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nono974