News GeekDoing work stolen by wyusufw | MIUITurkiye

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
GeekDoing work stolen by wyusufw | MIUITurkiye

After talk with the concerned guy (wyusufw) and two administrators of MIUITurkiye, there is always threads with work steal.
Because
wyusufw don't want recognize that he fully appropriate work from other, I post publicly here thread links, download links, and proof.

Mi Band 4/5 Custom Font | Emoticons HD
GeekDoing links: Thread | Download.
MIUITurkiye links: Thread | Download | Direct download.

wyusufw said font is fully from him. I compared the font from "him" with the one that I shared on GeekDoing, fonts are exactly same:
- There is unicorn icon that I added in little font, and all emoticons from ilgruppotester.
- There is all fixes I did, emoticons from ilgruppotester and letters from @Dupa in big font.

In this MIUITurkiye thread, there is also Mi Band 5 Firmwares directly take from GeekDoing without any credit. In wait for wyusufw send proof of how he get them by his own way... :).

There is also this thread without any credit, and preview pictures from ilgruppotester (pictures was shared in Telegram by a member of ilgruppotester before the Custom Font be released):

York Resources | Mi Band 4 & Mi Band 5 Watchfaces
1. York Resources | Mi Band 4

wyusufw said the Custom Resources is fully from him, easy to resize pictures... I compared the one from "him" with the one from me, Resources are exactly same:
- There is translations that I modified.
- There is pictures that I reworked from Mi Band 4 Resources.
By the way, say it's easy to resize pictures is fully wrong, I reworked lot of pictures from Official York Resources, due to 8 bits limitation with Mi Band 4.
In more, you can compare the different versions of my York Resources and see things that I improved in different versions. To download them, it's here: Mega.

2. Mi Band 5 Watchfaces
In this MIUITurkiye thread, there is also Mi Band 5 Watchfaces (by the way "made" by wyusufw):
MIUITurkiye links: Download | Direct download.

The first is and last Watchfaces are from @Kosmik, with for only modifications weekdays translated in Greek.
First Watchface: «Mi band 5 Stock» by .Kosmik.
Last Watchface: «Mi band 5 Analog» by .Kosmik.
In the first Watchface, there is also ONE modification in .json file, X and Y for Weekdays are modified :eek:.

About second Watchface, I compared with the one from @Kosmik but they're different, if you find from who it's say me :).

MBUI Custom Resources | Mi Band 4

I compared the one from "him" with the one from @simvlz, Resources are exactly same.
Preview picture in MIUITurkiye thread is also same as the one in GeekDoing thread...

Modified Mi Fit/Zepp
MIUITurkiye links: Thread | Download 1 | Download 2.

In this thread there is no problem with credits (added after a talk with admin, like for many other threads...), but files are downloaded from my Mega, then renamed and reuploaded. I asked for download links in thread be directly mine (original links), but nothing was did. If I ask for download links in thread be the ones from me, it's to avoid people share files using my name with shit added in the application, like publicity, virus, donation ask or other.

Other
In threads that I reported then was modified with credit added, thread title was also modified to add directly his name in it. By this way he continue to appropriate in part the work from other.
Threads list:
- MIUITurkiye.
- MIUITurkiye.
- MIUITurkiye.
- MIUITurkiye.
- MIUITurkiye.

@wyusuf58w, in hope you will finish by recognize work you share isn't from you...

Attachments

Last edited:
you are very careless and indifferent. You said I received the topics, but you did not say I added the original topic

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
you are very careless and indifferent. You said I received the topics, but you did not say I added the original topic
In threads that I reported then was modified with credit added, thread title was also modified to add directly his name in it.
I let you read the end of the thread, it's write you added credits in some threads... after report and talk with admins by the way.
But you always continue to appropriate work from other, it's a thing that we can't approve.

I let you read the end of the thread, it's write you added credits in some threads... after report and talk with admins by the way.
But you always continue to appropriate work from other, it's a thing that we can't approve.

There are also quotations on subjects that you mentioned not cited. Those who are not are what I have worked on for hours myself

I'm sorry like this for a long time.Although I have my native language, I always see things similar to the topics here.I hope it is not stolen.

I made it all original by myself so no stolen

Not a very good deed... I never could understand people who appropriate someone else's labor and are proud of it
:confused:

ek-a%C3%A7%C4%B1klama-2020-09-08-184920-png.13557
I see elements that I drew myself, and which are not in the original resources. I also see some flaws that I noticed later and did not fix them. These are definitely my dials ... you are a liar

Last edited:

He5am2099

View attachment 13557

What do you mean that you did all of this work? These things are all clearly copies of original and wonderful work that took a lot of time to be established made with little and really subtle changes that nobody cares about. You should respect the original authors (creaters) of these resources, fonts and watchfaces and you should praise them for their work.

Not a very good deed... I never could understand people who appropriate someone else's labor and are proud of it
:confused:

I see elements that I drew myself, and which are not in the original resources. I also see some flaws that I noticed later and did not fix them. These are definitely my dials ... you are a liar
SG

tomerr

what a douche

@MagicalUnicorn could you please change the topic of this post to something like "stolen work" or "Geekdoing work stolen by MIUITurkiye " ? (my English OCD is acting up..took me a while until I understood what you actually meant there, before reading the whole thread)

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
original links added a few days ago
After admin(s) of MIUITurkiye warned you and asked you for you put them, I know.
Before that I talked to you, sent message in some of your MIUITurkiye's threads, sent private messages to admins of MIUITurkiye, wrote this thread, talked again to an admin of MIUITurkiye and sent many files to him/her.

And I talked again with an admin of MIUITurkiye, after you put original download links, for credit links be added because you wasn't able to add them...

In hope you will not appropriate again work from other... By the way it's amazing how you fully refused recognize that's not your work, and it seem you fully don't care, no excuse to original authors about what you did.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu