German Weather (Modified Mi Fit)

Howieson

All Perfect in the New Version. German Language perfect. No Weather Bug and Miband 3 in German. I love you work. Only the FC :)

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Ah, this could be the Reason.

Theres a special Framework for "Features" if you got an Xiaomi Phone and Band.
Since i modified the App, this Framework detects its not correct signed and go to FC the App
This could only be tested with a third User and different Phone

(I got an Sony XZ2 Compact)

Howieson

Ah, this could be the Reason.

Theres a special Framework for "Features" if you got an Xiaomi Phone and Band.
Since i modified the App, this Framework detects its not correct signed and go to FC the App
This could only be tested with a third User and different Phone

(I got an Sony XZ2 Compact)
I think that's it. The Framework. With original Software no FC and with custom Software FC. XIAOMI THE NEW APPLE :)

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
I think its just for some Xiaomi-"Only" Features (Still look where i've read it)
[Still hope to find the Error somewhere on my Site]

Could it be that MI-Fit was Pre-Installed ? (I think of Data Stayed in System)

I tried to build a Version with untouched Signature, but failed to get it installed :(

Last edited:

Mmchen

All Perfect in the New Version. German Language perfect. No Weather Bug and Miband 3 in German. I love you work. Only the FC :)
Hallo, I' m new here. Can i have the download Link dir the Version where German language runs perfectly? Thank you.

Mmchen

Thank you. But I am a greenhorn. What shell I do with the downloaded .fw file? I can't open it. I have deleted the Google play store version of the mi fit app. And now...?
Thanks for your help.

Mmchen

O.k. I think I will get it. When I am done, can I still get the latest Updates from play store?
Thanks for your help.

Carl

Staff member
O.k. I think I will get it. When I am done, can I still get the latest Updates from play store?
Thanks for your help.
Yes, after xiaomi push new firmware, your band update again.

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Facebook and WE-Chat use same the Verificaioncheck as the Screen Unlock Feature

In the Mi Band App i log in with my facebook account an on the modded version it fails every time
ich nutze die Modifizierte App mit meinem MI Account, also direkt registriert ohne Google oder Facebook. und es Funktioniert alles super. Vielleicht kannst du deinen Account ändern von Facebook zu Mi. einfach deine Facebook Mail Adresse eingeben und auf Passwort vergessen klicken? ist nur eine Idee. ich weiß nicht ob das klappt.

Sonst muss du dein Problem mit der Modifizierten App unter dem Post selbst melden. eventuell können die dir dort besser weiterhelfen.
German Weather (Modified Mi Fit)

AEbby

•••••
Staff member
Contributor
Google Works, you need to Login with Official App , Delete the App , Restart Phone, install modified and it should work

(I use the Modified too and logged in with Google)

Till i found a solution for the Signature Verification, i dont think it will be possible to Login with FB with a modified App
But i got no FB Account, so i can only suspect if theres a Work-Around

i had a mia ccount, but if i will log in with this account , the app says, it does not exist. if i log in on the mi website, theree are no problems. if i create a new account on the modified app, my band was found as last connected, but can't connect again and the app will reset it to factory defaults. i think fuck off weather [?]. i stay on the official version

Google Works, you need to Login with Official App , Delete the App , Restart Phone, install modified and it should work

(I use the Modified too and logged in with Google)

Till i found a solution for the Signature Verification, i dont think it will be possible to Login with FB with a modified App
But i got no FB Account, so i can only suspect if theres a Work-Around

Hi guys. I fixed the problem with facebook logon in modified mi fit app.

1. go to the facebook app and delete the binding with the mi fit app under properties.
2. log in with facebook account on the modified mi fit app
3. thats all

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS