FW Mod Greek Firmware

Maddoctor

That's what I've done but still not working. I'll be wait for few hours as you said in the video. Or else I will try again tomorrow.
If it is for the weather notifications, I reuploaded the version and you must download it again.

I did it again and again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times, both from Playstore and mi store but nothing. I did the steps correctly, nothing. Last time I was able to see the days after today in English but after one hour it gone. I'm tired, I will be wait for another firmware. I give up, never mind, thanks btw.

lallasgr

If you change phone language in English then you will be able to see weather in English! To be able to see it in Greek you can achieve that only with maddoctor Mi Fit! Playstore Mi Fit can provide only English weather notification only if phone is in English!

I didn't change my phone language. I have Maddoctor's firmware but still not working the forecast. I've seen there was a bug and he re-uploaded his version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again yesterday at 23.00 from itech.gr, but still nothing. It may be only my device, I don't know.

lallasgr

If you want check again all the permissions. Even for forecast app you use in your phone! :)

Maddoctor

I didn't change my phone language. I have Maddoctor's firmware but still not working the forecast. I've seen there was a bug and he re-uploaded his version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app again yesterday at 23.00 from itech.gr, but still nothing. It may be only my device, I don't know.
With my second version of mi fit shouldn't have problem. All users that have downloaded the version, confirm that. At which language is the mobile set?

With my second version of mi fit shouldn't have problem. All users that have downloaded the version, confirm that. At which language is the mobile set?
In Greek language. I haven't change anything and also I don't have a forecast application in my phone

i have english language on my phone but i have installed Maddoctors mifit and the latest firmware and all are in Greek. Thank Doc and thanks Kirill!

d3ckart

καλημέρα,

When we refer to maddoctor firmware we mean the one posted with name 02.08.18 ?

Greek Firmware 1.3.0.4
for Mi Band 3

View attachment 590
Version: 02.08.18 (based on original 1.3.0.4)
What's new:

If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v35 only!

Download:

Υποστηρίζει όλα τα ελληνικά γράμματα και στις ειδοποιήσεις;

d3ckart

Firmware works great, maddoctor app works fine. Thanks every one. The only bug that every mi3band has is that below 15% battery disconnects every five minutes and bands vibrates wich is annoying

mixoskir

Έχω την 1.3.0.4 και το ελληνικό app αλλά μου βγάζει κινέζικα πάλι το μόνο που βγάζει ελληνικα είναι ο καιρός και αυτό με ερωτηματικό "Λιακ?δα" τι στο κάνω λάθος ξανακατεβασα και το gagdetbridge αλλά δεν βρίσκει το band το έχω ανιχνεύσιμο εννοείται και το ανοιγοκλεισα πολλές φορές

any help?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS