FW Mod Greek Firmware

lallasgr

So I supposed not even GadgetBridge can see Mi Band. If you try to install official firmware now it cannot proceed!!

Stamos551

So I supposed not even GadgetBridge can see Mi Band. If you try to install official firmware now it cannot proceed!!
Exactly, I can't even delete the pairing from gadgetbridge, so I can re-pair it. The only solution is to drain the battery and start again, we'll see

Σήμερα παρέλαβα το Μi Band 3 από Κίνα, σε αντικατάσταση ενός Mi Band 2. Το μενού ήταν στα κινέζικα και ακολουθόντας τον οδηγό σας το αναβάθμισα στα ελληνικά και όλα λειτουργούν τέλεια!!! Ακόμη και τα ονόματα στις ειδοποιήσεις των εισερχόμενων κλήσεων εμφανίζονται στα ελληνικά!!!

Πολλά συγχαρητήρια για την δουλειά σας!!!
Σας ευχαριστώ πολύ.

onastrom

Εμένα δυστυχώς δεν δούλεψε. Έκανα ότι γράφει ο οδηγος και μετά κολλάει το band δείχνοντας μια εικόνα και ένα μύνημα που λέει connect to app to update. Δοκίμασα να κατεβάσω και την Αγγλική αλλά τίποτα

lallasgr

You need to update the resources as well!! Probably you are not doing it correctly. Check this guide and follow all the steps: εδώ

d3ckart

For me it worked great after the second time. First time something went wrong with upgrading and pairing wasn't possible after that. The only solution is to drain the battery. In the beginning I just waited but since it was fully charged it would take weeks. Solution was to start stop watch. It drains the battery fast enough.

Thanks for the good work

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CVFS