FW Mod Greek Firmware

Panikkos

Evala tin eliniki ekdosi Ala molis eno8o me ti efarmogi mi Fit kani 3@na enimerosi kai mou vazi ta agklika Exw pari tin global ekdosi pou exi diafores glosses oxi tin kineziki

Panikkos

Evala tin eliniki ekdosi Ala molis eno8o me ti efarmogi mi Fit kani 3@na enimerosi kai mou vazi ta agklika Exw pari tin global ekdosi pou exi diafores glosses oxi tin kineziki
An mpori kapios na me voi8isi? H egkatastasi tis glosa egine me to Gadgetbridge

Maddoctor

Hello to everyone. Since Kirill is too busy for now, an other version of the Greek firmware was created and can be found at itechnews.gr. This new updated Greek firmware has more features from the previous of Kirill. You can download it for free (registration is needed as here). Instructions can be found in video and text at itechnews.gr

Καλησπέρα σε όλους. Δυστυχώς φαίνεται για τώρα ότι ο Kirill είναι απασχολημένος, οπότε δεν θα δούμε από αυτόν νέο firmware. Πάραυτα βγήκε ένα νέο βελτιωμένο ελληνικό firmware στο itechnews.gr, με έξτρα χαρακτηριστικά από την προηγούμενη έκδοση. Μικρό δείγμα μπορείτε να δείτε στην σχετική φωτογραφία. Μπορείτε να το κατεβάσετε εντελώς δωρεάν (χρειάζεται μόνο εγγραφή όπως εδώ). Περιμένω σχόλια για αυτή την βελτιωμένη έκδοση

Maddoctor

According to a users comment, the bug of the 16% is solved with the new firmware from itechnews.gr. He has taken photo which proves it, he says

Maddoctor

This image shows that the bug is solved. This is an upgraded version of the firmware found at itechnews.gr. Till now there are no disconnects. I wait to reach 1%, to get a photo if I can, and will give it to you.
Αυτή η φωτογραφία δείχνει ότι το πρόβλημα της μπαταρίας έχει λυθεί. Το mi band φέρει μία αναβαθμισμένη έκδοση του firmware που σας έχω δώσει και την δοκιμάζω στο μοναδικό mi band που έχω. Μέχρι στιγμής δεν έχει δονηθεί καθόλου, ενώ περιμενω να πάει στο 1%, να το φωτογραφίσω και να σας το δώσω.

Guys my mi band 3 can't connect with phone no way after I installed the latest version but I can't rembere anymore what I did I tried to put rmthe greek firmware I don't really remember please help me

lallasgr

Is the Band works now? Can you see the hour, steps etc? Which firmware did you install? From where did you download it?

Is the Band works now? Can you see the hour, steps etc? Which firmware did you install? From where did you download it?
Really don't remembered I made the upgrade from play store the band had already the Greek firmware then I messed up I tried diferend mifit versions but won't connect but I see everything on the muband screen but won't connect, also the band is fully charged

lallasgr

Ok!

1) If you have installed Gadgetbridge then unistall it
2) Then unpair Mi Band with Mi Fit
3) Then try to pair it again

You might need to do a reboot to the phone after the unpair with Mi Fit

lallasgr

So now when you go into Mi Fit there is no device connected? Try to clean Bluetooth cache and check if Mi Band 3 shown there.

lallasgr

Which phone do you have? Usually you go to app settings and you will find Bluetooth there.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui