FW Mod Greek Firmware

lallasgr

If you don't remember more details I am afraid that I cannot help you more. If you want put a photo from Mi Fit to see if any device is connected. Also a reason to not be able to connect Mi Band 3 with a phone is that is already connected with a device.

Ok don't worry I will not try anymore you have already tryed a lot to help I'm just unlucky I think thank you again

Maddoctor

What shows on profile page?
But according to this photo, no device is paired with this mi fit

lallasgr

The last thing you can try is to not charge it until the battery goes to 0% and close and then try again to connect it. It's really strange though. I suppose not even gadgetbridge or Notify & Fitness can see Mi Band.

Fortunately I had the Mac address written I tryed with notify seemed something promising but at the end the mi band rejects connection crap, bad thing is I have charged it 2 hours ago anyway I will wait a month I guess to finish the battery and then retry so dissapointed, thank you so much

lallasgr

Have you tried also to clean the cache of mi fit? From mine point of view it seems that somehow and somewhere Mi Band 3 is connected to somewhere that's why cannot connect to anywhere else. (It's just a guess)!

lallasgr

Ρυθμισεις->εγκατεστημενες εφαρμογες->βρίσκεις την εφαρμογή και μπαίνεις μέσα και επιλέγεις κάτω κάτω καθαρισμο

Το έκανα τίποτα μουλαρωσε μάλλον θα περιμένω να πεθάνει η μπαταρία σε κάνα μήνα και μετά θα προσπαθήσω πάλι ευχαριστώ πολύ, δεν ξέρω τι άλλο να κάνω

dnomikos

Το έκανα τίποτα μουλαρωσε μάλλον θα περιμένω να πεθάνει η μπαταρία σε κάνα μήνα και μετά θα προσπαθήσω πάλι ευχαριστώ πολύ, δεν ξέρω τι άλλο να κάνω
Disable the Bluetooth radio at the phone which was paired in the first place (if its in range). Then, try to pair Mi Band to a different phone. If Mi Fit during this process, asks for reset band before pair , answer YES!!!

Απενεργοποίησε το Bluetooth στη συσκευή που το είχες κάνει pair (αν είναι εντός εμβέλειας). Μετά, προσπάθησε να το κάνεις pair σε άλλο τηλέφωνο. Αν το Mi Fit σε αυτή τη φάση σου ζητήσει να κάνει reset το band πριν το συνδέσει (pair), πες του NAI!!!

Disable the Bluetooth radio at the phone which was paired in the first place (if its in range). Then, try to pair Mi Band to a different phone. If Mi Fit during this process, asks for reset band before pair , answer YES!!!

Απενεργοποίησε το Bluetooth στη συσκευή που το είχες κάνει pair (αν είναι εντός εμβέλειας). Μετά, προσπάθησε να το κάνεις pair σε άλλο τηλέφωνο. Αν το Mi Fit σε αυτή τη φάση σου ζητήσει να κάνει reset το band πριν το συνδέσει (pair), πες του NAI!!!
Το δοκίμασα αλλά τίποτα

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui