FW Mod Greek Firmware

dnomikos

dnomikos

Can't find other hard reset than the above heavy duty
Best way is let it drain battery completely and power off itself. Wait few more hours (~12hrs) after power off and go to phone Settings > Installed apps > (show all apps) find Miui Bluetooth ( or similar app with other phone brands) and clear all data. Clear data of Mi Fit app too. Then charge the band and pair again with Mi Fit (login first).

This, will solve the problem for good!

Last edited:

fmike

Γειά σε όλους
Το miband 3 δείχνει κινέζικα και η έκδοση είναι 1.6.0.16.
Πώς μπορώ να βάλω ελληνική γλώσσα;
Επισημαίνω ότι δεν συνδέεται το gadgetpridge με το ρολόι.
Ευχαριστώ πολύ

Maddoctor

Γειά σε όλους
Το miband 3 δείχνει κινέζικα και η έκδοση είναι 1.6.0.16.
Πώς μπορώ να βάλω ελληνική γλώσσα;
Επισημαίνω ότι δεν συνδέεται το gadgetpridge με το ρολόι.
Ευχαριστώ πολύ
Go to itechnews.gr and install the upgraded greek version from there. Today will give you about 7 more different displays to choose

Maddoctor

A new firmware v1.8.0.0 can be downloaded now from iTechNews.gr. This new firmware appears in the 3.5.2 Mi Fit that comes out. Be carefull, if you update mi fit and you don't have the new firmware, you will end up with a chinese menu.

Μόλις ανέβηκε η τελευταία έκδοση του νέου βελτιωμένου ελληνικού firmware για το Mi Band 3 με 7 έξτρα οθόνες να διαλέξετε στο iTechNews.gr. Η νέα έκδοση είναι η 1.8.0.0 και περιέχεται στο Mi Fit 3.5.2 που έρχεται. Προσοχή, αν αναβαθμίσετε την εφαρμογή, σίγουρα θα καταλήξετε με κινέζικο μενού!

kmayas

A new firmware v1.8.0.0 can be downloaded now from iTechNews.gr. This new firmware appears in the 3.5.2 Mi Fit that comes out. Be carefull, if you update mi fit and you don't have the new firmware, you will end up with a chinese menu.

Μόλις ανέβηκε η τελευταία έκδοση του νέου βελτιωμένου ελληνικού firmware για το Mi Band 3 με 7 έξτρα οθόνες να διαλέξετε στο iTechNews.gr. Η νέα έκδοση είναι η 1.8.0.0 και περιέχεται στο Mi Fit 3.5.2 που έρχεται. Προσοχή, αν αναβαθμίσετε την εφαρμογή, σίγουρα θα καταλήξετε με κινέζικο μενού!
Για δωσε link γιατί to ψάχνω και δε βγαζω άκρη. που είναι το firmweare 1.8.0.0 να το κατεβασω?

Maddoctor

Για δωσε link γιατί to ψάχνω και δε βγαζω άκρη. που είναι το firmweare 1.8.0.0 να το κατεβασω?
You search in the Mi Band 3 article.
Ψάχνεις στο θέμα για το Mi Band 3. Το κάθε Mi Band εχει μεσα στο άρθρο του ότι το αφορά. Το Mi Fit πάλι έχει δικό του θεμα

Πριν λίγη ώρα κατέβασα από εδώ το ελληνικό firmware για το xiaomi mi band 3 και το εγκατέστησα, αλλά δεν μου εμφανίζει το ελληνικό μενού. Γιατί γίνεται αυτό;

Maddoctor

Πριν λίγη ώρα κατέβασα από εδώ το ελληνικό firmware για το xiaomi mi band 3 και το εγκατέστησα, αλλά δεν μου εμφανίζει το ελληνικό μενού. Γιατί γίνεται αυτό;
Are you sure you installed it ok? And there is a newer firmware with extra features at itechnews.gr

apiThanos

I Installed Greek firmware and resources, then the MiFit app from itechnews and the MiFit also updated the firmware and the resources. Problem is the weather shows I should connect to an application to update. Everything else seems to work like a charm. What did I do wrong?

Maddoctor

I Installed Greek firmware and resources, then the MiFit app from itechnews and the MiFit also updated the firmware and the resources. Problem is the weather shows I should connect to an application to update. Everything else seems to work like a charm. What did I do wrong?
Due to the change of hour, all Greeks have the same problem. Put the hour at your mobile as +2GMT and not automatic and wait to synchronize. Unfortunatelly, neither with 3.5.3 this issue is corrected

apiThanos

ok thank you for the reply. Changed the setting now, so what am I waiting to synchronize? can I force it?

Maddoctor

At iTechNews.gr just came out the latest Mi Fit 3.5.3 with the latest Greek firmware 2.0.0.4 included. Whoever wants, can also try one of the 8 different screens to choose and have.

Μόλις βγήκε στο iTechNews.gr η τελευταία έκδοση του Mi Fit 3.5.3 που περιέχει το τελευταίο ελληνικό firmware 2.0.0.4 με τις γνωστές δυνατότητες. Επίσης στο θέμα του Mi Band 3, θα βρείτε 8 διαφορετικές οθόνες να διαλέξετε και να έχετε στο Mi Band σας.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui