Is it working with 2.4.0.32?
the menu is in Hebrew or English?
I have MB3, 2.4.0.32, and I want English menu but I have Hebrew notifications

Is it working with 2.4.0.32?
the menu is in Hebrew or English?
I have MB3, 2.4.0.32, and I want English menu but I have Hebrew notifications
No.
It's Hebrew menus & notifications.
I you need Hebrew menus & notifications for the last version, just let me know and I will make one.

benhorenn

No.
I you need Hebrew menus & notifications for the last version, just let me know and I will make one.
I want English menu but I have Hebrew notifications ,can you recommend a *.fw for 2.4.0.32?
right now all notifications in Hebrew is "??"

Omriten

No.
Hey, I need as well menus in English and notifications in Hebrew, on version 2.4.0.32.

What do you recommend me to do?

Hey, I need as well menus in English and notifications in Hebrew, on version 2.4.0.32.

making a fw translation is not built for dual languages.
you can use almooogs fw and add a costume res file in English to get the days of the week in English but the Titles in mi band will remain in Hebrew.
another problem haves to do with the Rtl in order for it to work you must change the language in N&F to Arabic and then the mi band uses the secondary language, if almooog makes it I will be relay surprised.
Good luck!

I want English menu but I have Hebrew notifications ,can you recommend a *.fw for 2.4.0.32?
right now all notifications in Hebrew is "??"

You can download costume English FW and set RTL using F&W as sionge says.

making a fw translation is not built for dual languages.
you can use almooogs fw and add a costume res file in English to get the days of the week in English but the Titles in mi band will remain in Hebrew.
another problem haves to do with the Rtl in order for it to work you must change the language in N&F to Arabic and then the mi band uses the secondary language, if almooog makes it I will be relay surprised.
Good luck!
I have tried to fix the RTL problem with some manipulations but it didn't work, because mifit change it back (by reading phone language).

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui